Leviathan x gender neutral reader - horror babysitting

Levi has never really been one for physical contact, so when you felt him grab you by the sleeve of your pyjamas, you were genuinely shocked. You were sat together with Luke, having being tasked to babysit. Luke insisted on showing how brave he was by putting on a horror movie for the three of you to watch.

At first, Levi had been sat away from you, his mouth pressed firmly into a line through jumpscare after jumpscare, Luke had surprisingly fallen asleep a while back, but you kept the movie on because both you and Levi were too worn out to move off the plush couch you were sat on. About an hour into the movie, however, there was a particularly sudden jumpscare, causing both you and Levi to flinch, Levi gasped softly, moving towards you. You shuffled towards him, closing the distance between the two of you, unsure wether to speak or not. Both you and Levi had been sitting in comfortable silence since Luke fell asleep, however the silence was suddenly broken by Levi quickly apologising and moving away.

"sorry". He said quietly, face flushing bright red.

"Hey, it's okay. This movie is pretty scary." You say, understanding wanting to be close to someone while scared like this. You reach your arm to his shoulder and pull him back towards you, reaching down to grab his hand. Levi's whole body went stiff, his muscles tensing up. So cute! You think to yourself, as Levi starts to relax into you. He moves his other arm over, draping it over your waist, holding you close. "Where'd all this confidence come from, hm?" You tease, watching his face heat up again. He stays quiet, and you move your other hand up to run your hands through his hair.

The end credits of the movie start to play, and you're feeling pretty tired. By this time, you hear snoring from beside you. Is Levi asleep? You question yourself, before looking down and seeing him drooling onto your chest. As gross as it is, it's also super cute. He's gripping your sleeve, and loosely holding you. He's snoring softly, with his mouth open a little bit. He looks so peaceful lying there, you decide to just go to sleep. You'll tease him about this in the morning though, without a doubt. Luke is still laying in the position he had been in since close to the beginning of the movie, you're sure the members of purgatory hall will understand when they walk in and see the three of you asleep on the couch.