Scamm - Ed

𖥸 𖥸 𖥸

The Eds led you and Roofie to one of their garages. You weren't sure whose it was, but that was the least of your concern.

You were more infatuated with the cardboard sign the Eds had, or rather, were currently putting together.

You saw them drag a bunch of cardboard boxes out from behind a wall of storage crates, the crates were filled with books and CDs, several of music artists that you recognized.

Then, the Ed's started to rip the cardboard apart accordingly. Frankensteining them together to make a meet and greet stand.

You sat on one of the many crates stacked in the garage, and Roofie leaned against the tower of your makeshift seat.

The empty air beneath you left a lot of legroom, so you lightly swung your legs back and forth opposite to one another, it was a symptom of your excitement.

"Are ya done yet?"

"No..." The pink one grumbled.

"Oh okay...... are ya done now?"

"No.." the same irritated voice of Eddy replied as he glued a lean cardboard piece to a rectangular base.

"Oh, okay..." you glanced at your bare wrist "..... are ya done now?"

"SHUT UP NUDNIK"

"Eddy!"  Double D was taken aback by Eddy's words. "Please refrain from your insults!"

The conniving weasel lost his smirk, all he could do was fume at your ignorance.

"Eddy?"

He was just about to yell again before-

"Eddy!"

"WHAT, SOCKHEAD?!"

The beanie boy was tapping his foot with a disappointed expression, arms crossed in a parent-like mannor.

He let a sigh leave his tilted frown before grabbing Eddy, pulling him behind another pile of boxes. One of his arms wrapped around the back of Eddy's shoulders and the other he out up to the schemer's ear.

"You do know if we sully their names, they won't aid us in our scam, right?"

Eddy was about to retort, his anger still controlling him, but stopped mid breath. He looked at you, then to Double D, then back at you. He could hear the quarters practically clinking together in his money jar. He had almost forgotten why he was doing this in the first place.

He regained his smug smirk and patted Double D's back. "Thanks nerd, almost lost my cool there"

Double D couldn't help but roll his eyes. But, he was happy to help nonetheless.

"You're very welcome, Eddy. I'm glad I helped you see the errors in your frantic work efforts"

He was about to return Eddy's pat only to be met with empty space.