Chapter 1: strip club

(That's your stripper btw😏✨)

"A strip club?.."you ask staring blankly at the paper being shoved in your face.
"YUP! Come onnn y/n! you never to anything fun! Your always working, loosen up a little! A little friendly outing with your bestie wont kill ya" your friend sarah smiled.
"I highly doubt a strip club of all things would be 'friendly'.." you waved your hand shooing the paper out of your face.
"Pleaseeeeee y/n"Sarah whined
"I can't even if I wanted to, which I don't, I have a meeting before then and I'll already be exhausted"you sighed liking threw some papers on your desk.
" can you at least try to get out early..."Sarah said with puppy dog eyes.You stared at her trying not to give in but failed.
"Ugh fine! Ahem. Fine, I'll try. But no promises ya hear?"you turned your head with a little big of blush from embarrassment.
"Yippee! Thanks y/n! I'll se you there!"sarah hugged and ran off out of your office.you leaned back in your chair and put a hand on the bridge of your nose pinching it.
"Miss. l/n?.." a female voice said opening the door to the room.
"Yes.what is it?"you said.
"You have some visitors that would like to talk with you"she said.
You groaned.
"Alright I'm coming."you say getting up and glancing at the stop club invite on your table and gave a slight smirk.
Then Fixing your tie before walking out.

•after the meeting•

A sleek black limousine pulled up in front of the strip club entrance.you could hear the faint yet loud music blasting from inside along with the bright neon lights and cheering.
"I still can't believe I'm doing this."you sighed.
The car door opened and you walked out.

                          (✨Your outfit btw✨) You didn't have time to change so you just wore your work clothes

(✨Your outfit btw✨)
You didn't have time to change so you just wore your work clothes. You still looked super hot in it. You had your hair in f/h. You told the driver to stick around in the parking lot. You went to the front of the entrance with the club and walked up to the bouncer.
"200 dollars."the bouncer said sternly. You reached in your hand pocket and pulled out 200 dollars like it was a simple 1 dollar bill, handing it to him.
So expensive to just watch a bunch of sweaty men dancing...
You thought walking in. You entered and the music was blasting.you saw swarms of women everywhere throwing money and men wearing revealing costumes on poles.you rolled your eyes and tried to find Sarah. Sarah spotted you immediately and ran up to you.
"Y/NNNNNN!!! Yay! I knew you'd come!!"Sarah smiled. She was wearing a semi revealing outfit,Sarah had always been more outgoing than you.
"Sooooo isn't this exciting!" Sarah said with stars in her eyes.
"If you find horny women throwing money at men exciting, then yes, I'm ecstatic."you jokingly stated.
"Oh come on! I'm gonna go get some drinks you go find a seat Kay?"Sarah waved trotting off to the bar. You walked past the yelling crowd and sat on a couch. It was a bit uncomfortable since there was a round stage and a pole right in front of you.you sat with your legs crossed and your arms spread out on the top of the couch. You picked up your phone and scrolled threw it waiting for Sarah.you then looked up to see someone dancing on the pole in front of front of you. You were taken back by the attractive man performing.(first picture is what he looks like).he had light blue hair and piercing blue eyes, with clear milky white skin. He was wearing a tight cop uniform that revealed his chest. Unlike the other performers his was actually less revealing. Your surprised look quickly went away and you stared blankly at the performer. He slowly made his way down the stage and walked up to you, he put your phone holding hand on his waist. Then leaned forward andgrabbed your tie and tugged it a little closer, you grabbed his chin and leaned a little forward before grabbing his cop hat and placing it on your head, leaning back comfortably in your seat with a slight smirk. The stripper was obviously shocked at your bold move and stood there dumbfounded.
"Sorry pretty boy, not looking to lose my virginity right now. See ya"
you got up and threw the hat back to him he fell back and sat in disbelief.you walked back to the bar to see Sarah looking at you with a shocked face.