Chapter 3: drunk

(Time skip)
After you left the strip club you and Sarah went to a bar a little far from there. After Sarah's 6th beer she was finally drunk as can be. You were feeling a little tipsy yourself. Which was strange.Something felt odd, you were never one to get drunk easily. But for some reason your senses were heightened. You couldn't tell if it was from the thoughts racing but you were sure you saw some watching you from outside. You shot your head back trying to se what it was when a heavy arm reached over your shoulder.
"Y/NnNnNnNnN~~~~"  Sarah groaned.
You gave a soft smile knowing that you weren't alone.
"Come on. Your drunk. I'm gonna take you back home before you start to make out with some random dud-" you said before being cut off by seeing Sarah kissing a guy next to her.you pulled her by the collar and slammed money in the bar.you pulled her out of the place.
"Nooooooo y/nnnnn~~~that was Prince Charming he was about to bring me to the ball so I can kiss the frog prince and turn him back into a king~~" Sarah rambled.
"Your not making a lick of sense right now" you chuckled.you put Sarah back in the car and she immediately passed out.you sat down next to her looking out the window.
"Back to home please" you told the limo driver.
"Yes ms.L/n "he said.
The car started and circled back around eventually passing the strip club. You looked at it and you felt a sense of uneasiness. Like something bad is going to unfold.you brushed the feeling off thinking it must be the alcohol.
God I gotta learn to handle my liquor...you thought.
You sat back and thought about the handsome stripper that was dancing.you thought about his distinct blue hair and piercing blue eyes.
"Kai nuzurumi..."you whispered. You dropped Sarah off at her house and tucked her in for bed leaving a glass of water with a sticky note saying.
Drink this. Your hangover will probably be terrible so don't worry about coming to work.
                                                         -y/n
Even though you knew Sarah informally you still were formal on paper.you went back to your car and drove to your home. You went into your penthouse and ran a bath. After you were done you put on your favorite robe. You sat down on your couch and searched up the stripper  Kai Nuzurumi. You were a bit shocked when thousands of pictures popped up of him. It said he was a wealthy man and made a living off of stripping.
"Weird...still don't know why he came to me of all people."you said leaning back.
You went to bed but still had that uneasy feeling. You brushed it off and fell asleep.

(✨)

Chapter was short sowyyyy 💃🫶🤧