Chapter 2: woman in a suit

(Photo above is Sarah btw✨)

Strippers POV:
I was being harassed by a group of women in slutty looking clothes. Not that I minded though, the more the marryer . I get payed either way. But while I was doing my regular dance I spotted a woman sitting on a couch in a suite. And let me tell you she was smoking hot. Even though She was wearing a basic suit I couldn't take my eyes off her. I decided to make my way towards her and start dancing on the pole in front of her. She looked rather blank as she watched. It was very surprising considering how other women would have responded.I had an urge to impress her for some reason and went down on off the stage and put her hand on my hip and grabbed her tie seductively. As I got closer I could smell her scent. She smelled of strawberries and cigarettes, which was intoxicating. I leaned in a little more to try to edge her but then I felt a cold hand grab my chin. She leaned in and I could feel my heart beat fast and my breathe grow heavy. Why am I feeling this way? I've never felt like this with any other woman that has gotten close to me before. Why does it feel like she has so much more dominance over me. I felt my face heat up as I stared into her e/c eyes. But then I felt my hat come off my head and the woman leaned back against the sofa with the hat on her head. She looked so hot, is this what it feels like to be edged? It feels so...good. But at the same time, upsetting. She leaned back pushing her chest a Little up revealing how big her chest actually was.
"Sorry pretty boy, not looking to lose my virginity right now. See ya" she spoke. Her voice was clean and seductive. Her voice was like an angel. She uncrossed her legs and stood up and walked away throwing the hat back at me. I fell backwards do to the shock. I watched as she walked away, but then noticed the huge bulge in my pants.
"Shit. "I said covering myself with my arms and legs, turning red.
Who is this girl. I thought. I saw her walk to another girl who was wearing more revealing clothes than the woman in the suit.

(✨)

Third person POV:
(Back to you and Sarah)
Sarah stood there in shock as she held the drinks.
"Y/n."she said serious. you were taken back, Sarah has had her mad moments but this was next level.
"W-what?"you stuttered.
Sarah stayed silent before you felt a sharp pain in your gut.
"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!?"sarah yelled. She punched you in the gut and you held your stomach.
"What the fuck are you talking about?!"you yelled back.
"Do you have ANY idea who that was."Sarah yelled again.
"NO. APPARENTLY I DONT.WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT!?"
Sarah stood with a 'im gonna kill this bish' face.
"that was Kai Nuzurumi! The absolute hottest freaking stripper of our generation!" Sarah whispered yelled pinching the bridge of her nose.
"Like I'm gonna know who the fuck he is." You shot back coldy.
"I can't believe it. Here. Drink. I can already see the mob of girls forming that are about to kill you.let's get out of here quick."Sarah said looking over your shoulder.
You grabbed your drink and walked back with her.
"I still can't believe you punched me"you grumbled
"It was a punch of love"Sarah said sweetly back to her normal self.
You sighed then giggled.
You both walked back to the limo and drove off.
Little did you know who was watching you from afar.

Hope y'all enjoyed you thirsty peeps✨✨🍄🍄💃💃part 3 will be up soon!!