chapter 14:(sleepover pt.5); dinner

⚠️TW!! this chapter contains consumption of alcohol and drunk flirtyness!
drink responsibly kids 😡😠

you went into the car and it was a bit awkward. you directed your gaze away from kai and it was hurting him.
"something tells me you know what your doing to me y/n.."kai thought with a smirk and bit his lip.
you finally got to the restaurant and sat in a booth. you being next to kai. you all drank a lot but you maintained your composure. you were drunk but not sloppy. soichi made sure to only have water bc he was y'all's ride home. sarah was a sloppy mess and tried to kiss the waiter.
the alcohol in your system gave you more confidence. you looked over at kai and smirked .
you shifted your leg under the table and grazed his ankle. kai choked on his water, looking over at you in a panic.you were looking at your phone not minding him and crossing your legs back to place. after a while you decided to take an even bolder step. you looked over at kai's water that was farther away from you a smirked. you shifted you body on top of kai putting your hand on his thigh for balance. you took a sip of his water and you were backing back to your spot and whispered to kai i'm his ear.
"sorry all this alcohol is killing me. i needed a clean refreshment". you breathe tickled his ear making his ears hit up. you went back to your spot going back to you phone. kai put his hand where you touched him on his thigh and squeezed it. he was blushing and biting his lip.
"your a fucking monster y/n. and god do i love it"he whispered now having a bulge in his pants.