Thoughts

Adele's pov

I never thought I could see him ever again in my life. Seems like fate doesn't want it to be that way. The way he looked at me made me melt. The moment he shook his hand with me my heart fluttered and sent chills up and down my spine. His touch was gentle yet strong. The desire to be his is so intense in me. I am sure I must have turned bright crimson red. I know it is wrong to feel it that way especially when you have a boyfriend. Rio, I don't know what to do with him. He almost out beats Lennon in looks but I haven't felt anything with him. I just want us to be good friends. But I am not sure how Rio feels about me. 

We have agreed to maintain a fake relationship but his actions towards me are too good. Maybe if I hadn't met him, I would've really taken Rio into liking. My heart longs for  Smith. I have get rid of this feeling sooner or it won't be too good I thought to myself  while going back to class with Rio. I was curious about smith so I asked Rio about him. What' s his favourite color? Where does he live? Does he have a girlfriend? Woah! calm down Le, he said. I've just met him today, We immediately clicked. I do not know more about him, he said. Do you like him?, he asked. This question took me by surprise. What should I say? 

Should I say it was love at first sight? Should I say no? Should I say I liked him and we should not be too close now? Should I say we have to end this? What on earth should I say? I can't hurt Rio. I just didn't say anything and kept quiet, there was awkward silence between us during our walk to classroom. As we reached I waved him bye and got back to my class.

Rio's pov

The moment they saw each other ( Adele & Lennon) there was shine in their eyes like they were longing for each other. I never saw Le showing so much interest in a boy. Me and Le agreed to form a fake relationships due to our families forcing us. But over time I fell madly in love with her. I know she won't ever feel the same way for me ever. She sees me as a very good friend whom she doesn't want to loose. 

We were walking back to her class. Suddenly Le asked me  things about Lennon. I didn't know so I answered, " I've just met him so I don't know much about him". Seeing her so eager to know about him made me jealous. I asked her, " Do you like him"? When she didn't reply I knew what she was thinking. Color drained from my face as she did not reply. As we reached her class, she waved bye with a small smile on her face. I waved her back and went back to my class. 

No matter whom she loves, whom she be with, No matter if she thought me as friend, lover, enemy or anything  else, I'll always have her back and always be there for her no matter what. - Rio

Lennon's pov

My blood boils with anger as they go back hand in hand. The sight of her being with someone else is killing me. But I couldn't do anything about it. I guess I'll have to loose the light of my life. I only wish her to be happy. The thought of making her mine is really strong. Especially now that I have met her again. Moon goddess doesn't want me to live a happy life. First my mom then my love. Rio is really good to me. I can't snatch her away form him. But she is just diving me crazy with every passing minute.