Meet: Kingsley

Name: Kingsley Hearts

Actor: Cole Sprouse

Personality: Kingsley is a very flirty person with a mild temper from time to time. He's not really into sports as much, more enjoying so-called "girly" things. He enjoys imagining ruling a kingdom of his own like Evie. The two are in fact very close. He is also fairly protective of everyone in the group.

Backstory: Kingsley's mom is the Queen of Hearts, who was banished to Auradon like all the other villains. He was raised with both his parents surprisingly. He's well known around the Isle for having broken a few hearts, whether accidentally or purposefully. He's childhood friends with Mal and Jay before eventually befriending Evie and Carlos as well, making them all cause chaos and mischief around the Isle.

(Description/Nationality/Gender is not added because it is an actor instead of a cartoon character, and the clothes change as well so I will describe the clothes in the story as it goes along with hair when he is first introduced.)

*hi. So these will be at the beginning of any book I write here, like a little description of the character. And also I'll note that any form of Descendants does not belong to me but to its rightful owners. I only own Kingsley and any side characters I make. With that said, let's enjoy this crack show!