Rotten to the Core

The Isle of the Lost is a run down little island. Many building are rusty and windows are missing or paneled up. On an empty wall a purple haired girl with a leather, magenta jacket is spray painting a silhouette of Maleficent surrounded by green flames with the words 'LONG LIVE EVIL' in the silhouette.

She turns around with a smug smirk. "They say I'm trouble. They say I'm bad." She jumps off the box. "They say I'm evil," she purposefully bumps into two people, making them look at her annoyed, "and that makes me glad."

A young man wearing a red beanie and a leather, yellow vest jumps down from an upper roof with a smirk. "A dirty no good. Down to the bone." He climbs down a ladder, passing by a spray painted image of a red genie surrounded by blue smoke with the same words from before. "Your worst nightmare. Can't take me home." He pushes open a sliding door, the woman behind it giving him a look as he leaves.

A young man wearing a dark red beanie with a golden crown stitch around it is standing on top of an abandoned roof with a toothy, mischievous grin. His outfit consists of a black letterman, leather jacket with red sleeves rolled up to his elbows. On the back is a golden crown and 'KING' in bold white letters. Underneath is a black to red faded V-neck shirt with black ripped jeans with a gold chain hanging from the loops, dark red combat boots, and dark red fingerless leather gloves. He wears a black choker and gold earrings to stand out against his black, dark red tinted hair. (A/N: I am sorry. I like describing clothes.)

He looks down at a window as he throw a croquet ball in the air and catches it as he holds a croquet mallet over his shoulder. "They say I'm crazy." He puts the ball down. "Out of my mind." He lines up the mallet with the ball. "So I don't know why," he moves the mallet back and forth a few times before widely swinging back with a mad grin, "they act surprised!" He hits the ball right into the window, shattering it. A couple come out, waving their fists angrily as he chuckles before spinning around and jumping off the upper roof.

A young lady with blue hair struts onto a table as everyone lifts their plates out from under her feet. "So I've got some mischief, in my blood." She ducks under the railings, smirking at a man who copies her with an infatuated look. "Can you blame me? I never got no love."

A boy with black and white hair and freckles crawls out of a window with a cheeky grin. "They think I'm callous." He steels a random persons handkerchief. "A low-life hood." He leaves as the person turns around confused. He turns the corner and catches an apple a young girl was tossing up. "I feel so useless." "Misunderstood!" Everyone shouts as he takes a bite and tosses it back.

Purple and blue head walk on either side of black haired boy as they all strut through an alley way. "Mirror, mirror, on the wall." The three sing as beanie is walking across a pole. "Who's the baddest of them all?" Everyone stares as they walk by while he does a flip on the pole. White hair jumps on peoples bed, waking them up as he laughs. "Welcome to my wicked world." Beanie slides off the roof as black haired boy gives a dramatic bow as he lets them go first. "Wicked world."

They all grab a metal linked fence as they push it open. "I'm rotten to the core, core! Rotten to the core." They run through a group of people chucking sacks around as they cause chaos. "I'm rotten to the core, core! Who could ask for more?" They push people out of their way and weave in-between, over, and under everything. "I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door! I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the core."

They grab some sticks and bang the metal bins and pipes as they laugh and run away.

"Call me a schemer." Purple hair is walking through some hanging fabrics. "Call me a freak." She gets in a fortune tellers face, who looks unimpressed. "How can you say that?" She spray-paints an M on a white sheet before pulling it back to reveal a girl bathing in her clothes. "I'm just unique." She playfully shrugs and smirks before leaving.