Chapter Three-The new Vampires; London; February, 1846

The large, black colored carriage hit the ancient, cobbled stones.

         Deadmoln, the skeletal driver, wore a black colored hat on his skull. His red colored eyes gleamed in the moonlight; his black colored cape swished across his back, as the cold, biting wind hit his sunken face; his black colored breeches were stained in blood; his black colored boots were on the hard ground, as a evil fog descended upon London Town.

           "Keep an eye on the infernal road, Deadmoln. Or I'll rip your head off!", yelled Lord Chastian Corpseian.

           "Aye, M'Lord. Tis a foggy night. And it is not good for travelling", Deadmoln said, as he gripped the Hellhorses' black colored reigns with his skeletal, right hand.

            "M'Lord, how far is it to the Village?", Lady Christina Corpseian asked. She peered out  into the passenger-side window, and had an excited look on her deathly pale face...as if she needed to please her husband during 'The Blooding', (a ritual where Village girls were turned into the Undead). Her black, colored lace hat fell off, when Deadmoln went over a rocky part of the cobbled road. "It's torn!", Lady Christina Corpseian yelled.

               And, in a fit of anger, she grabbed a poker that she always carried with her. Then, in a matter of seconds, rammed it into Deadmoln's neck.

                 "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!", he screamed.

                 Fresh, warm blood gushed, as Deadmoln went into a violent, death spasm. Lady Christina Corpseian then yanked the bloody poker out of the Carriageman's neck, then fed on his dead blood...And, once her blood lust was sated, ripped his head off.

                And, once the Carriageman's head and body rolled down the foggy, London streets, she smiled, as she became the new driver, and took everyone into the Village without any further delay.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Page 3