Chapter 8: World of Dwoinna

(2342 words)
——————————————————

"Hello little Spuria, Brother Appius and Attius, and Your Majesty!" Lucius smiled brightly like an innocent brat that he is!

"Big Brother!! Are you here to eat with us?!" Spuria asked with stars in her eyes.

Lucius nodded "Thats right"

"Lucius" The twins called out. Lucius looked at their direction with a question mark.

"Sit beside us." They both said. Lucius didn't want to....But since the twins asked for it nicely, he'll just comply.

But little Spuria wasn't having it! "No way!! Big Brother sits next to ME! Big Brother, you said you like Little Spuria right??? SO SIT WITH ME!" she demanded in a high pitch voice.

"Lucius likes us more." Appius said.

"He said that we are the best brothers in the world." Attius added.

"So, he clearly likes us more." The both of them said with no expressions on their faces.

"NO WAY NO WAY!! BIG BROTHER SAID I AM THE CUTEST AND THE LOVELIEST! SO BIG BROTHER LIKES ME, no....HE LOVES ME!"

Lucius continued to smile like he wasn't the topic of their argument.

"Lucius." A deep manly voice called out. Lucius already know who it is.

Lucius smiled even brightly, but his eyes weren't. "Yes? Your Majesty?" Its like he's calling Daddy Decimus that on purpose.

Daddy Decimus felt a painful STAB in his chest..! '...Your....Majesty....??' Daddy Decimus was in silent shock...Calling him Old Man was better than calling him Your Majesty!! Its like they were strangers! Daddy Decimus didn't like that....

He wonders why the change of calling....?

"A-Ahem..! Lucius. There is an empty chair beside me." Daddy Decimus said coolly. On the outside he remained unfazed, but in the inside he was practically sulking.

"Oh?~ an empty chair?" Lucius went to the empty chair.

Daddy Decimus was happy that his son is going to sit beside him. He will make sure to help Lucius sit on the chair and also put some of Lucius's favorite dishes on his plate. How does he know Lucius's favourite dish?

Well, He made his butler investigate Lucius' likes and dislikes. He made sure to know everything about him or else Lucius might 'wonder' why his own 'Father' doesn't know anything about him at all! He doesn't want to make Lucius suspicious....

So he tried his very best to memorize all of Lucius' likes and deslikes.

When Lucius was already at the chair beside Daddy Decimus. Daddy Decimus was ready to offer his help when suddenly, Lucius held the chair and slid it to the Twins's side.

"..............." —Daddy Decimus.

Lucius placed the chair in the middle of the twins. "Brother Appius and Brother Attius, I hope I dont bother you two!"

"You can always sit beside us, Lucius."

Daddy Decimus was still frozen in place....Its like he became a statue, while his personal butler poured him a coffee out of sheer pity. One of his wives couldn't help but snort.

"Pfft!—" A beautiful lady with red hair like little Spuria covered her snort on a napkin, disguising it like she was sneezing.

"Ahem..." Then another beautiful lady with blue hair and red eyes coughed on her clenched fist.