ten

It was now Friday night and Chuu and I were laying next to one another on her bed, our bodies under the warm blanket as we looked up at the ceiling of the dark room.

"Lili." She said my name quietly.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Is there something going on between Beomgyu and you?" She asks me.

I don't say anything for a second, contemplating wether or not I should tell my best friend just yet. I decided against it though, protecting Gyu, "No." I answered.

"Oh, alright. I just got the vibes that something was going on between you two. I guess I was wrong though." She tells me and I don't say anything.

"I'm tired sorry Chuu. Goodnight." I tell my best friend.

"Night Li Hua." She says and I close my eyes, not falling asleep for some time and just laying there for most of the night.

<3

I walked into my apartment to see my mother sitting on the couch watching something on the television.

I took my shoes off of my feet and said a quick hello to my mother before going into my bedroom and dropping my duffle bag onto my bed and walking back out into the living room, sitting down next to my mom on the couch.

"Can we talk?" My mother said as she grabbed the television remote and lowered the volume of whatever show she was watching.

"Am I in trouble?" I immediately asked.

"No, you're not in trouble." My mom laughed. "I just wanted to talk to you about some.. girl stuff I guess." She said.

She sighed before talking, "Listen, I'm not stupid I know that you know what sex is and all that type of stuff but you're getting older and I don't know if you've done anything like that but I just want you to be safe when it comes to all that." She told me.

"Okay.." Is all I said.

"I've noticed you getting closer to Beomgyu and maybe I'm wrong or whatever but I think he likes you and teenage boys are gross. I just want you to know that if you don't want to do anything you never have to. If you ever need me I'm here for you. I can always.. buy you stuff, anything you need. I just want you to be safe if you're doing anything." My mom tells me.

"Um, thanks mom." I say, unsure on how to react to what she's just said.

"I love you." She says before she kisses my cheek.

"Love you too mom." I say.

<3

I was sitting on my bed, watching some music videos as I lazily did the choreography that I knew when my mom walked into my bedroom.

"I got to go to work, someone called out sick and it's busy over there so I'll probably be there over night." My mom informs me and I nod. "You can have some friends over or go to a friends place I don't care just remember our talk earlier." My mom says.

My mouth falls open, "Mom!" I groan as I hide my face in embarrassment.

"I'm being serious, now I gotta go. I love you." My mom says before shutting the door and heading to work.

I paused the music video and lay back on my bed, knowing that I wanted to hang out with someone. I got my phone and right before I was about to call Chuu, I got a call from Beomgyu.

"Hey, lets hang out." He tells me as soon as I pick the phone up.

I immediately think about my mom's whole talk with me and I can't help but feel awkward.

"Um, I want to too but.." I think for a moment, "Um, actually my mom isn't home right now, you wanna come over?" I asked.

"On my way!" He said before hanging up the phone.

<3

I hear a knock on my door and immediately walk towards it, checking the peephole before opening it to Beomgyu. He smiles at me and walks inside, shutting the door for me before he locks it.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks and I nod. He then leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips. We kiss for a few seconds before he pulls away, looking into my eyes as he brings his hand up and caresses my face.

I grab his hand and bring him to my room, closing my door even though no one was home. He then plops down on my bed and looks at my computer which still has the paused music video on the screen.

I sit down next to him and watch as he looks at the screen for a moment before shutting my laptop and softly placing it on the ground besides my bed.

He then looks over to me and I get the hint, moving up on the bed a little. He comes over to me on the bed and hovers above me. I shut my eyes and await his lips which he instantly gives me.

Opposed to our kiss just a few minutes before, this time it's more aggressive. I was enjoying our make out session a lot but when he started to grind against me, definetly on purpose, I start to enjoy it even more.

I let out a quiet moan at the friction and Beomgyu continues doing what he's doing and I can feel him growing harder against me.

Beomgyu pulls away breathily before he looks at me, "Do you wanna do this right now?" He asks me and I knew exactly what he meant.

"I'm so sorry but do you mind if we wait a bit.. take some small steps or whatever?" I ask, feeling embarrassed. Maybe he wouldn't want to be with me anymore after this.. I don't know.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm totally fine with that. Do you still wanna do something?" He asks me.

"Yes." I nod, looking away from his face still.

He sits down, his back against my headboard as he spreads his legs a little bit. "Come here." He says, leaning forward to grab my hands and bring me so that I was sitting on his crotch area, facing him.

His hands then make their way down to my ass, pushing my short flimsy pajama shorts up a bit so he could partly touch my bare ass.

He then moves his hands up a bit and places them on my hips. He then starts to move my hips for me and I get the hint as I start grinding against him.

I start off slow but then begin to go a little faster, the pleasure controlling me. The bedroom is filled with my moans along with Beomgyu's.

I could feel myself coming closer and Beomgyu both could notice and he felt the same. I felt my orgasm come and slowed down as I came in my panties. Beomgyu then put his hands on my hips again and guided my hips against his crotch so that he could come too.

It was overstimulating for me since I had just come though and I started to whine. Beomgyu noticed and just smirked at me as he continued what he was doing, even as he came.

He then stopped and grabbed my face, the both of us heavily breathing before he pressed his lips against mine. He then pulled away barely.

"You look so pretty when you cum." He told me, his wet lips grazing mine as he spoke.

a/n: lol sorry i haven't uploaded in like over a week i think. i've had a busy week. oh it was my birthday wednesday so that's cool or whatever. anyways i'm ngl the smut part was kind of not planned i was honestly just feeling horny so....