His type- oneshot

⚠️-Purely platonic-⚠️
Robin Buckley X Male reader
- -------------------------------------------------------------- -

- -------------------------------------------------------------- -About 1120 words- -------------------------------------------------------------- -

About 1120 words
- -------------------------------------------------------------- -

.
.

.
.

The only thing that (Y/N) wasn’t expecting to happend this week was to get trapped in the infamous upside-down Hawkins without a way out, fighting with some nasty bats like creatures wanting to make a meal out of them, be chased by angry baseball jocks while trying to fight the evil d&d character hunting his friend and thinking how to clear out the Munsons name before something worse happens to the innocent boy- it was a lot to take in three days and he was sure Eddie was slowly loosing his mind, if he didn’t already.

.

.

Walking next to Robin and looking around at his friends made (Y/N) re-remember some crazy things that happend the year earlier and even if they weren’t the best memories they made- bringing trauma and many different things along the way- but this also brought them closer together into working as a team making them kind of a familly.

.

.

.

.

.

“Hey Robin, remember that time in the Starcourt bathroom when-”

.

.

“We got drugget out of our minds and puked all over the toilet? Kind of hard to forget.” both laughed at the awfoul remainding of the 48 hours they were trapped in the elevator, succesfully getting out then running for their lifes when only the two youngest made it back out and got help- thinking it was the end but in reality was just the beging.

.

.

“Yea- well about the whole ‘truth thingy’ we had back there, well- I just want to come clean to you- in case all this shit becomes tottal catastrophe in the end.” Breathing out though his mouth while anxiously rubbing hands together (Y/N) looked at his firend that was already looking at him with a curious shine in her eyes.

.

.

“Just so you know, you’re not alone in all this liking not-who-you’re-supposed-to-thing-”