Introduction(Katsuki's POV)

TWS (already, I know but it's necessary for later on)

-Abuse

Hello, welcome to my story! My name's Katsuki Bakugou, and I'm the best guy in the whole universe. Haha so you better remember me, ya damn extra. Anyway I am a hero in training trying to beat everyone and become number 1. I study hard and am the best in the class. Also, did I tell you I go to UA high school? Yeah so I go there and am in class 1A the best class along with a bunch of extras who don't matter and are stu-

"Kacchan,"

"Kacchan," said anonymous.

"Tch," I said.

"Kacchan, stop ignoring me!" he repeated.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"But Kacchan it's important." he said as he jumped up and down, getting upset that I wouldn't listen to him.

"F*** you" I said.

So I bet you wanna know who the annoying person is, hmm? Ok so that's Deku and his real name is Izuku Midoriya. Lets just say me and the nerd have been through a lot. We have known each other our whole lives from birth because our mothers met at the hospital and have been friends since. So as kids we hung out a lot and I was the nerds only friend. He pretty much worshipped me and thought I was the best. Which I was and still am. But as we got our quirks Deku didn't get one and that just proved he was a useless scumbag. I myself though got the best, flashiest, strongest explosion quirk which I deserve. Deku though got nothing and was now unimportant to me. So following that I started to hate Deku.

I would bully him along with my group of friends and we grew apart. Deku still wanted to be my friend though so he didn't give up and learned tons of hero knowledge. Also he wanted to be number 1 but like get the memo that was impossible because I'll be first and two, he doesn't have a quirk.

Anyway in middle school I started bullying him. It started off just verbal stuff but then it got more extreme. I would um, hurt him and bad stuff like that. -FLASHBACK- "Hey deku what are you doing at my bench?" Katsuki said loudly as he approached the bench Izuku was sitting at.

"Uh so-orry Kacchan I didn't know you wanted to si-sit here." Izuku said alarmed as he was scared of what Katsuki would do to him if he was upset.

"What do you mean you don't know nerd, you should know I always sit here." Katsuki said firmly as he stepped closer to Deku.

"I'm sorry I'll g-go now." Izuku squeeked as he scrambled to get up and run away. Before Deku could run off Katsuki grabbed Izuku's wrist. Which made Izuku flinch as he knew something bad would happen at any moment.

"Where do you think your going dumb Deku, hmm?" said Katsuki as he pulled him closer to face him. Izuku looked away from his eyes. Deku whimpered. "Answer me nerd!" Katsuki yelled as he grabbed Izuku's face so he would look at him. Katsuki also tightened his grip on Dekus arm.

"I wa-was going t-to the library." Izuku said in a very small voice. Katsuki laughed

"Don't you know by now that when you p*** me off you get a punishment, Deku?" Katsuki said as he smirked. Izuku whimpered and tried to squirm out of Katsukis grip. But he wouldn't let go.

"Pl-please d-don't hu-hurt me." Izuku whimpered even though he knew it was helpless because Kacchan does this almost every day. Katsuki laughed at Izuku

"You expect me to listen to you, ha, I don't listen to quirkless rejects like you who deserve nothing." Katsuki dug his nails so hard into Izuku's wrists that he started bleeding as a cut reopened. Tears started forming into Izukus eyes and Katsuki smirked. "You're such a weak and pathetic Deku. You can't even handle this, you crybaby." Katsuki took his hand off Izuku's face and slapped him hard multiple times.

Izuku started crying from the pain on his face as Katsuki laughed and dropped him to the ground. Izuku tried crawling away but Katsuki kicked him in the stomach which sent him lying on the floor. He tried again but Katsuki kicked him which made him lay on the floor admitting defeat. Katsuki stepped on his stomach putting more pressure on it every second.

"What you gonna do now Deku hm oh ya nothing, Pathetic." Katsuki kicked him more and Deku yelped crying in pain. Katsuki then picked Deku up, which he was really light, like concerningly light and started punching him while holding him with one hand.

"You know you're really weak and pathetic. I can't believe you thought I would be your friend, hahaha!" Katsuki said as he continued to beat Deku up.

Bakugou eventually got bored and thought Midoriya suffered enough. He let Deku go and walked away into the distance.

Izuku laid there for 2 hours crying his eyes out. Thinking about how he deserves to be punished and beaten. He thought about how his life ended up this terrible. He came to the conclusion that it was his fault for being useless. -END OF FLASHBACK-

This happened all the time. Sometimes I would go easy on Izuku but for the most part it would be worse. Deku would be beat up all through middle school. Almost everyday, but one day the bullying started getting worse and would happen every single day sometimes multiple times a day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors notes

Hello I was wondering how the first chapter was. Was it too sad? Should I have put the backstory later in the book or what? Anyway have a good day/night and hope it wasn't too bad.