Intro 2 flashbacks (Izuku POV)

TWS (I swear it will get better, promise and also this is major TW)

-Abuse

-Cutting

-Cursing

It got worse because I came out as gay.

Oh hi I guess I get to explain this part. So my name's Izuku Midoriya and I really need to tell Kacchan something right now but he's so stubborn, argg. But I guess he's explaining middle school so I'll tell you what happened.

So I came out as gay and Kacchan thought about it as another thing to bully me about so that's exactly what happened.

Katsuki and other classmates who were kacchan's "friends" would beat and bully me any chance they got. They would mostly do it when no one was looking but sometimes not. Sometimes the teachers would walk by and see me taking punches, unable to do anything and they would just walk away smirking. No one wanted to help a loser like me, not even my mom. Ok ok well that's sort of a lie. You see, I've never actually told my mom that I got and get bullied. I just don't want her to worry about me.

But anyway the bullying got a bit excessive. Well that's what I thought at first but I kinda believe I deserved it. I mean I don't think anyone cares about me. I mean I'm just useless space right, right? I mean no one would care if I went and ki... you know lets not finish that thought.

I got bullied so much that Kacchan got bored of doing the same things so he took it up a notch. He would –FLASHBACK– "Well well well if it isn't the dumb nerd Deku trying to hide from me." Kacchan said as he spun Izuku by the arm and then grabbed Deku by the shirt collar.

Izuku was going to the bathroom but saw Bakugou in there so he turned around to leave. Not wanting to get in a fight. But Katsuki on the other hand saw Deku and decided he needed a punishment for trying to avoid him. "You should know by now you can't avoid me Deku." Katsuki said in a villainous tone.

Izuku's breathing picked up and his heart started racing. Izuku did know by now that anything he ever did would make Katsuki punish him. There was no getting out of it. By now he was used to it and was starting to get used to the pain of the punches.

But this time Katsuki had a different plan. One that would make Izuku beg him to stop and give him the same screams that he used to.

"Pp-please not right now K-kacchan we have to get to c-class." Izuku whimpered but in a tone that said he was sick of this.

"First of all you don't tell me what to do fag and secondly I don't give a damn because we can miss one f****** class."

"This is also more important because you deserve a beating." Katsuki spat in Izuku's face

"Why do you hate me so much Kacchan?" Izuku said

"Because Pathetic, Fugly, Weak, Dumb, Useless, Fags like you don't deserve anything and are just a waste of space!" Katsuki said

Those words rang in Izukus ears. Was that all he was? Does Kacchan really mean that?

Izuku felt like he should just end his life right then and there.

Katsuki laughed at Izuku's look of pain and emptiness and sadness.

"What's wrong Deku, does the truth hurt to much.HAHAHA" Katsuki said

Katsuki's words just kept repeating and getting louder in Izuku's mind. –Inside mind– USELESS, FAG, DEKU, YOU DESERVE NOTHING –out of mind–

"You're such a Pathetic, Crybaby. Tch," Bakugou said as he started punching Izuku. He punched his face which made his nose bleed. His nose has probably been broken so many times from all the hits to the face.

Next he punched Deku's stomach which made his ribs crack, probably breaking.

Then Katsuki dropped him on the ground with a thud and started kicking Deku everywhere.

–inside mind– SO PATHETIC, YOU'RE A WEAKLING, WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE –out of mind– Izuku's body and mind screamed at him to fight back but it was useless. Izuku was sure Katsuki would win and if he did try he would end up more hurt. So he just took the pain as always.

Another and one of the reasons that Izuku wouldn't hurt Kacchan was because he still wanted to be Kacchan's friend and wouldn't hurt him because of that. Izuku also had other feelings about Katsuki that he tried to suppress. Ones that are more than friends.

Anyway, Izuku was crying as Katsuki was kicking him very hard. Then all the sudden the pain stopped and he thought Kacchan was going to leave him alone or pick him up and throw him one more time. But he wanted to wait a minute to open his eyes because he didn't want to look at his fat, (he's actually extremely skinny) ugly, bloodied body.

Izuku was startled because he heard Katsuki talk.

"Open your eyes now, pathetic, baby." Kacchan said. But Izuku didn't want to open his eyes because he thought he'd poke his eye.

"I said open them now nerd or else!" Katsuki said.

"You're gonna pay Deku!" Katsuki said

Izuku opened his eyes and they replied Kacchan smirking angrily while holding a knife. Izuku screamed and tried to back away but he hit a wall.

"No No No NO NOO KAcchan Nn-noo please don't do it please no!" Izuku panicked and freaked out. Katsuki smirked and came closer to Izuku.

"This is going to hurt Deku, but you better remember you deserve this and everything that happened to you, you fat, ugly, fag!" said Katsuki after he grabbed onto Deku. He then sat on his stomach, which made Izuku not able to breathe. At this point Izuku was crying his eyes out, barely able to see and he couldn't breathe. Izuku thought he was gonna pass out or die from hyperventilating.

"Beg me to stop you little slut." Katsuki said. Izuku just kept hyperventilating and crying. "I said f****** beg Deku NOW!" Katsuki said annoyed.

"Please don't hurt me Kacchan, pls I'm begging you!" Izuku whimpered.

"Fine, now say that your a little crybaby, ugly, f****** faggot, slut." Katsuki ordered. Izuku didn't answer Katsuki which made him madder.

"You know if you don't answer me now then you'll be in a lot more trouble. Katsuki said getting annoyed because of Izuku not listening to him.

"I'm a-aa cryb-baby, f-f-ffagg-got, u-ugly ...." Izuku said, but couldn't finish.

"Finnish it faggot," Katsuki said angerly.

"U-ug-gly, sll-lluttt." Izuku said feeling inhumane.

"Hahahaha yes good little slut. You do whatever the hell I say." Katsuki laughed at his "Accomplishment."

Katsuki then surprised Deku by cutting into his leg with the knife. Izuku screamed. It hurt so badly. Katsuki then took off his sweater and stuffed it in Izuku's mouth. Katsuki was cutting into Izuku's leg for about a minute but it felt like forever. He could tell he was writing something and cutting deep but he couldn't tell what.

Katsuki then finished and left Izuku alone in the bathroom on the floor bleeding out.

Izuku looked down at his bleeding leg and it looked bad. Then he came to realization that holy s*** it looked bad! –Inside mind– He actually did it. Kacchan cut me. He hurt me, like really bad. Do I deserve this –outside of mind–

Izuku laid there for hours until he finally could get up. Sorry correction he could barely get up and struggled pulling his leg with him. He tried to clean as best as he could, but it hurt so much. Let's just say that this happened many times after that and Izuku had a lot of scars. –END OF FLASHBACK–

So yeah Kacchan would bully me to the extreme and I just dealt with it all by myself. But I didn't mind that much because I still stayed by Kacchan. Well I stayed a bit far away from Kacchan literally because of reasons but you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors notes

Hi again, that was a gruesome chapter for me at least. Also does anyone wanna know what Katsuki wrote? Well I'm not actually sure I didn't think it through. But probably something short and simple like fag or slut or something mean.