Chapter 3 The news (Katsuki POV)

So anyway, me and the stupid nerd have been through a lot. From being best friends, to enemies sort of and a lot of bullying, but Izuku stayed near me and we are now rivals, kinda. Lately, Deku has been trying to be my friend and keeps pestering me. It's f****** stupid and I hate it (Editors note: You sure Katsuki or are you just trying to hide your real feelings. 😏 )

"F*** off Deku!" I said, as he sighed.

"Kacchan, just please listen to me." Deku said, getting a bit annoyed but still begging me to listen for once. Which for your info I don't (Editor note: Yeah right Izuku is like the only person he listens to but it just takes a bit because he's stubborn af.)

"No way Nerd." I said. Then I watched Deku's face as he thought of something to say. At this point since I've known him my whole life I know what he's thinking for the most part.

"I won't listen to you cause I do whatever the hell I want so stop being a pain in the a** and shove that sentence in your brain. Cause whatever it is I, DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT"

"It's about Kiri! Deku shouted with a frustrated expression showing. But as he looked at me and I was absorbing what he said his face changed and gave me a look of pity.

"What about s***** hair?" I said because I was curious and wondered what Deku found out.

Izuku took a moment to respond and I gave him an annoyed look cause i just wanted to know already.

"Ki-kiri i-is m-m-mising." Deku said with a sad expression on his face.

"What are you talking about nerd!" I said with anger in my voice. I was gonna kill the damn extra who was last with him and the villain who took him.

"Kirishima is missing." Izuku said another time.

"What the hell happened?" I said frantically.

"Ki-kiri was ki-kidnapped by the Leag-gue of Villains." Deku said

"Oh ok now I get it, NO I FIGURED THAT OUT F****** DUMBY. I wanna know how the f*** did he go missing? Like when did it FRICKEN HAPPEN?" I yelled angrily. But he didn't answer and I had no f****** patience right now.

"ANSWER ME NOW BEFORE I BLOW YOUR A** UP!" I yelled.

"A few m-minutes ago." Deku said in a low frightened voice because I was yelling in his face.

"DID YOu tell the pros?" I asked lowering my voice a bit because I could tell that he was uncomfortable. I didn't do it cause I care though, no, I did it cause I'm trying to be a better hero and not because I liked Deku.

"Yes you dummy." Izuku said.

"Don't you dare say that again DEKU!" I said in a stern voice.

"Say-y what?" Izuku asked, but I knew he already had an idea of "what".

"Dumby," I said.

"Ok Kacchan." Izuku said with a little smile.

"But Kacchan, what s-should we do now?" Izuku said sadly, asking me what I thought.

"You should tell the damn teacher to send a search team,"I said.

"He already knows and they have o-one." Izuku informed me.

"Well then we should search for him too." I said.

"Ok," Izuku said as he was going to leave.

"Who should I blame?" I asked as Izuku questioned what I was saying.

"Who should I blame cause right now I'm blaming you." I repeated.

"You shouldn't blame m-me" Izuku said.

"Well then who?" I replied.

"The LOV dummy." Deku said.

"Who was the last extra he hung out with?" I asked, because I wanted to get revenge and teach them a lesson.

"M-me," Izuku said in a scared tone.

"Well then I should blame you and also don't swear." I said with a warning. Also I didn't think it was Deku. I mean I can't really get revenge now cause I can't put him in more pain. I know I didn't care before and wouldn't care if it was anyone else, but I don't want to hurt him anymore.

"O-oh sorry Kacchan." Izuku laughed it off but was questioning why I didn't want him to swear. –TIME SKIP 5 DAYS LATER–

"Knock, knock, knock"

I heard a knock on the door and wondered who it was.

"Kacchan," Izuku said. I guess it was just him. Argg I don't wanna get up I thought as I shuffled off my bed and towards the door.

"What nerd?" I said as I opened my door to see Deku shocked that I wasn't being stubborn.

"Uh-um," Izuku said as he fiddled with his hands then readjusted his hoodie. For a split second I thought about how Deku never wears anything other than hoodies and once in a while a long-sleeve, but rarely. I wonder why? Haha I remember on our first day of training at UA –FLASHBACK–

"Ok class, it's time for your first lesson. Everybody get into your training uniforms." Mr. Aisawa said.

Everyone then rushed to grab their own and then rushed to the changing room. Except for Deku, he just stood there awkwardly and waited until everyone left, including me. Except what he didn't know was I stayed just behind the wall to overhear why.

"Midoriya, what are you waiting for?" Aisawa asked Izuku.

"Um I-I was wondering i-if I could go to m-my locker quickly to grab and wear a long s-sleeve underneath the uniform." I heard Deku say weary.

"If it makes you comfortable, you can if you really want." Mr. Aisawa probably wondered why Midoriya was asking that and why he wanted to.

"O-ok thank you s-sensei." Izuku said as he hurried out the door.

"Problem child." I heard Aisawa say as he also left.

Why would Izuku want to wear a long sleeve? That's pretty fishy to me I thought as I finally went to change. –END OF FLASHBACK–

Since then Deku always wears long sleeves under his uniform and everywhere else and hoodies. I haven't seen his arms since middle school. Also he never changes in the boys changing room and always goes to the bathroom instead. It's not like I care or anything but something is definitely up and I'll get to the bottom of it soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors notes

Hi it's me, I think that because Katsuki can read Izuku's expressions from his claims. He should have already found out why Izuku doesn't wear things that aren't hoodies. But that's how I wrote it and I guess he's sometimes wrong. Goodnight/day and drink water.