EPISODE 1: FOREFATHER OF SERPENTS

In a chaotic town of Solaris, the villagers were running, screaming and yelling from fear, the cottages were set on fires as the dust was in the air, the fog everywhere. Maiden was holding twin newborns as she opened a portal, looking over her shoulder in fear. She went inside the portal as Wonderous Lakes was in her view. Maiden placed her newborn twin boys in the forest and went back to where she came from through the portal.

In another time and place, in the future of Solaris world. Two children were playing in a treehouse.

Girl-Promise me this, when we are older you will be my groom.

Boy-When I become king, you will be my queen.

The children laughed as they made their promise and made their dolls kiss...

EXIT.

SCENE 1.

INT. LUMINA-PHOENIX TERRITORY-DAYTIME.

Dame's energy was being pulled out of him, bloodthirsty Cepheus had his eyes wide open as Dame was screaming in agony, Dame's skin was being crumbled as the blood started to show from underneath, Dame's eyes shapeshifted that of a serpent as his bloody skin transformed scales of a serpent as a tail appeared, Cepheus looked on in awe as Dame was soon in a full serpent armor and started to pull back the energy Cepheus had stolen,

Cepheus-You're a serpent.

Dame-Thank you for finally releasing my true form, dark mage.

Dame started laughing like a lunatic as Cepheus saw the hatred in Dame's eyes.

Dame-I am going to annihilate you!

Cepheus opened a portal and, in a hurry, he jumped into it as Dame looked on.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. EARTH-BUILDING-SABASTIAN'S APARTMENT-NIGHT.

Zion knocked on Sabastian's door, as the opera singer opened the door breathing heavily.

Zion-Are you alright?

Sabastian-What do you want Zion?

Zion-I wanted to check in on you.

Sabastian-Why?

Zion-Have you seen yourself?

Sabastian kept quiet as he let Zion in and closed the door.

Zion-What's happening to you.?

Sabastian-Since when do you care? Sine when have you ever cared?!

Zion looked at Sabastian.

Sabastian-I'm sorry...I just learned that my father died and I haven't told Vela yet and...