EPISODE 2: SOLARIS & STAR

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

TIME AND SPACE-UNKNOWN TIME.

Zion was trying to get to Dame, as Dame's protective shards activated and didn't let Zion pass. The shards were bright as Zion was struggling.

Zion-I can't see, Dame stop the light?

Dame couldn't do anything, he was looking up and trying to breath.

Zion-You're making me blind! Dame put down your barriers.!.

Dame was starting to turn to ashes.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. LUMINA-DAYTIME-HOSPITAL-DAWN'S ROOM.

Haze and Kade were with Dawn.

Haze-Is there anything you want to eat or drink?

Dawn-The only thing I have appetite for is Rebecca...

Kade-My sister?

Haze-You ate her?

Dawn-Well.. not exactly.

Kade looked at Dawn as Dawn put his ears down.

Kade-I won't ask the details but I might kill you next time you say something like that.

Dawn-Actually I would love to eat some sweets.

Kade-Let's go.

Haze and Kade got up to get something for Dawn.

Dawn-Haze and Kade thank you for being here for me, I know I'm a handful but thank you for not giving up on me...

Haze-I would never give up on you.

Kade-Are you alright?

Dawn-I'm alright...

Kade and Haze walked out as Dawn got out of bed in a hurry, he shapeshifted into a werewolf.

Dawn-I will find the Cephik alone without putting any of you in danger...

He jumped out of the window and ran off.

EXIT.

SCENE 3.

INT. EARTH-DAYTIME-SCHOOL-BASKETBALL AUDITIONS.

Levy walked into the court and got a ball as two boys were sitting behind the table.

Levy-My name is Levy and I'de like to join the basketball team for my senior year.

Boy-Aren't you the mayor's son?

Boy2-Digraced mayor's son.

Levy kept quiet.

Boy1-I am Scorpius and this is Sakoya, and as the captain of the basketball team I really wouldn't like someone like you to be in it.

Levy-I have talent, just let me show you.

Sakoya-Talent for being a spoiled brat?

Scorpius chuckled.

Levy-You don't know me.

Sakoya-Oh come on cry me a river, you have the perfect life, the rich mansion, all the girls in school, you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and you're popular why do you want to join this team?

Scorpius-To show everyone that you can actually do something without daddy's money.

Levy-Are you done?

Scorpius-Get out, you fail.

Levy-I didn't even...

Sakoya-We don't want you in the team.

Levy threw the ball from a three pointer which landed in the net and looked at them with a smirk on his face as Scorpius and Sakoya were impressed but didn't say anything.

Levy-Your loss ...and learn not to judge anyone based on their family...you never know what battles they are fighting in silence...

Levy walked out.

EXIT.

SCENE 4.

INT. EARTH-VELA'S APARTMENT-DAYTIME.

Vela was cleaning her home as someone rang the bell, she opened the door and saw a guy holding a big flower bouquet, she signed and got the flowers, took the note.

Vela(reading the note)-I am sorry, please give me one more chance.

Vela threw the flowers in the trash in front of her door and closed the door and continued her work as another bell rang.

Vela opened and saw Wil.

Vela-What do you want?

Wil looked at the trash and saw his flowers.

Wil-Can we talk?

Vela-We're done Wil, stop harassing me.

Wil-I want you to hear me out.

Vela-Hear you out? Are you kidding me?

Wil-Look I know...

Vela-You know nothing! You guys always complain there isn't any good girl out there! complain about how they are crazy and how they are being clingy and how love isn't real! Well guess what! I was real! I wanted to have a future with you Wil, pretty sure the next girl you meet, you're gonna tell her how crazy I was instead of mentioning the fact that you drove me crazy! And I want clingy, I wanted to actually know you! To love every part of you even if they were messed up! I was and am still a good girl, but because of you I have lost all faith in the good guys out there! now every time I fall for someone I'm gonna think they are like you!

Wil-Okay I deserve that.

Vela looked at Wil fuming.

Wil-I had lost faith in women ever since I was 7, believe me it wasn't yours or any other girl's fault but I never liked anyone as much as I like you. I messed up I know, Ill try to be better.

Vela-No, Wil I'm not giving you another chance to hurt me, so close the door behind you...

Wil-Are you sure? Just one chance.

Vela-No.

Wil walked out he looked at Vela as Vela closed the door.

EXIT.

SCENE 5.

TIME AND SPACE-UNKNOWN TIME.

Zion was trying to get to Dame, the shards were glowing like the white diamonds and Zion couldn't see anything.

Zion-Dame!

Then Zion looked around frightened.

Zion-Shift in the timeline. This is the timeline from which I came...

Zion looked at Dame panicking.

Zion-Dame! Stop! You're resetting something! Don't!

Zion saw far off rocks and and stars forming and an explosion as he saw a planet forming, the planet was glowing and had barriers around it

Zion-The planet that exploded when I was sent here during the destruction of Solaris.

He looked back and saw the shards fading as he ran towards Dame.

Zion-Dame!....

Dame had his eyes closed as he turned to ash and the bright white gem was on the ground sparkling

EXIT.

**FUN FACT**-IN THE ORIGINAL DRAFT, STELLAR HAD PLANNED FOR KADE TO BE MORE ISOLATED FROM HIS FAMILY IN LUMINA INSTEAD OF HAVING THEM BE SUPPORTIVE AND LOVING**