EPISODE 5: MY ISABELLA

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. STAR-VIRGO TERRITORY-DAYTIME.

Dame was walking in the glowing sky castle where the glowing Virgos resided, he was summoned by their queen. Dame went in and saw the smiling glowing Alya sitting on her throne as he bowed, Alya looked at Dame and smirked.

Alya-I was told you have finally woken from your deep sleep, how is Orpheus?

Dame-I thank you my lady, for concerning about us, Orpheus is growing and well.

Alya looked at him carefully.

Alya-Do you not remember who I am, master Dame?

Dame looked at Alya but couldn't remember her.

Alya-We have met before

Dame-Before?...

Alya kept quiet as she realized Dame was forgetting who he used to be, after a few more words Dame bowed

Alya-I have much to tell you follow me..

She took him to the glowing garden of the Virgos...

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. CASLTE-LUMINA-KING'S CHAMBERS-DAYTIME.

Haze was looking through his scrolls as Dawn went in

Dawn-You must be so proud!

Haze looked at Dawn.

Dawn-Sitting behind your little table and having everyone worship you, when you and I both know you are just a common half vampire breed who wasn't even desired by his own mother.

Haze-Dawn?

Dawn-That's my name...

Haze-Where have you been, we were worried about you?

Dawn-Worried about me? You should be worried about how to keep your crown you dirty half blood.

Dawn charged against Haze as Haze started to run.

Haze-You're not Dawn.

Dawn-Took you long enough!

Haze was worried.

EXIT.

SCENE 3.

INT. EXT.-EARTH-SCHOOL-SOCCER FIELD-NIGHT.

Levy was looking around as he saw the basketball team approaching, leading them was Scorpius and Sakoya holding Levy's application.

Sakoya-We told you we don't want you on the team!

Scorpius-And you still filled out an application and made the principal to press us in the matter to accept you.

Sakoya-Must be nice to have all that influence.

Levy-Why did you call me here, if you didn't want me to join? What's this ritual?

Scorpius smirked.

Scorpius-You have to prove us that the only thing that matters, is the team.

Levy-How do I do that?

Sakoya-What's the rush?

Levy-I don't like playing games...

Scorpius-Have it your way.

They all took out baseball bats as Levy looked at them a bit worried.

Sakoya-Don't worry, these are not for you.

Scorpius-These are for him.

Levy looked on as he saw Kade all tied up and they brought him in the middle of the field.

Scorpius-We are going to teach him a lesson for his foul mouth you can either watch or join us.

Levy looked at Kade who had his mouth closed and blindfolds on. The team started beating him.

As Levy stood there.

EXIT.

SCENE 4.

INT. LUMINA-CASTLE-KING'S CHAMBERS-DAYTIME.

Haze was trying to fend off Dawn as Zion ran in.

Haze-Dawn is...

Zion-It's not Dawn it's Cepheus!

Haze-Oh that makes sense..

Zion pulled Haze out of Dawn's way, as Dawn turned to a werewolf and charged at Haze but Zion got in front of Haze and got injured instead, but held Dawn's claw and transferred some of his energy into Dawn, Cepheus inside Dawn's mind turned to ash as Dawn went back to his normal self and looked at his friends, Haze was holding injured Zion as Dawn took steps back not understating what happened.

EXIT.

SCENE 5.

INT. EARTH-SABASTIAN'S APARTMENT-NIGHT.

Sabastian was having a dream. In his dream he saw the little burned prince Beasty becoming a teenager, every class Beasty would run from the classes and go to a treehouse where a girl would bow to him.

Beasty-I have arrived.

Isabella-Welcome, my prince.

Beasty with a tender smile walked towards the girl and held her face.

Beasty-Isabella in this tree home I am not your prince...I am your beloved Benjamin.

Isabella smiled as Sabastian kissed her.

The dream shifted as Sabastian was with a girl who looked like Isabella.

Sabastian-I finally get to call you my wife.

Isabella smiled.

Sabastian-I love you Isabella.

Isabella-And I love you Bastian.

They kissed as the dream shifted again and Sabastian was in a car, the air bags were out and Sabastian was bleeding from the forehead and the nose as he looked next to him in the passenger seat and saw Isabella who had died Sabastian jumped out of his dream breathing heavily

EXIT.

END OF EPISODE 5.

**FUN FACT**-The character name Sabastian was taken from the little mermaid the crab**