EPISODE 3:THE NEW ALPHA

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. LUMINA-HOSPITAL-DAYTIME.

Haze and Kade came back to Dawn's hospital room and found the doctors panicking as Haze and Kade went in.

Haze-He ran off.

Kade-From this high up?

Haze-He's a werewolf.

Kade-Why would he do that?

Haze-I think we scared him off.

Kade-Maybe...

The guards went in .

Guards-Your majesty you are needed at the castle.

Kade-Oh right.

Haze looked at Kade.

Kade-You have a duty to your people.

Haze-Let's go.

Haze and Kade went with the guards.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. EARTH-SABASTIAN'S APARTMENT-LIVING ROOM-NIGHT.

Vela told Sabastian everything.

Vela-I just don't get it, is there something wrong with me?

She had tears in her eyes as Sabastian hugged.

Sabastian-There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, Wil is an idiot.

Vela-Thanks for saying that but...I mean I reject the good guys who actually wanna be with me and I say "yes"to the guys who treat me like shit.

Sabastian-You're talking about Haze...

Vela-Yea, I mean..sure he's a bit weird and all, but the way he was looking at me...

Sabastian-Vela you are my little sister and since we were children you have always been the logical one, everytime I went to the wrong path you always pulled me out, I hate seeing you doubting yourself.

Vela chuckled.

Vela-Remember when you tried to sell drugs to afford lunch money for me?

Sabastian chuckled.

Sabastian-Remember when I was going to sleep with that rich old lady to get us an apartment?

Vela chuckled.

Vela-You were always doing the crazy stuff...

Sabastian-Yea, because after mom and dad, I wanted to give you the life you deserved.

Vela smiled.

Vela-You are the greatest big brother ever...

Sabastian hugged her and kissed her forehead.