EPISODE 7: PANDORA & 7 KNIGHTS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. SOLARIS PAST-UNKNOWN TIME.

As Dame was following teenage Beasty he saw how Beasty and Isabella were becoming closer, but for some reason Beasty never introduced Isabella to his friends. In the treehouse Beasty visited Isabella with a wrapped gift as Isabella greeted him with a smile.

Beasty-I have arrived.

Isabella did a little bow as Beasty kissed her forehead.

Isabella-Benjamin look I have carved the gems in the wooden dolls. When do I meet them?

Beasty-You know the more you want to meet them, the more I want to keep you to myself.

Isabella chuckled.

Beasty-This is for you...

He gave the wrapped gift to Isabella as she opened and saw a beautiful treasure chest with expensive and magnificent jewels on them.

Isabella-This is amazing I thank you my prince, I will treasure it forever.

Beasty smiled.

Beasty-I am honored my fair lady likes it what are you going to put in it?

Isabella-My 7 knights.

Beasty looked at her confused as Dame realized what was happening, the clone started to look at the dolls and at the treasure chest.

Isabella-When I was a young girl I used to write stories about a princess name Pandora and her seven knights...I never finished that story.

Beasty-Well maybe these are the seven knights and you my love....you are Pandora.

Isabella-That is my nickname from here on forwards.

Beasty chuckled.

Claude-I know you're here! Somewhere! The king awaits!

Beasty-I have to go my love...

Beasty gave Isabella one last kiss as he jumped down the treehouse and ran off.

Isabella looked at the dolls and the treasure chest. Dame's clone wanted to follow Beasty he turned to leave as he saw something glowing, he turned and saw Isabella's pitch black hair turning to sharp blades, her eye lids started to blink fast as her tongue grew and her skin peeled off and a beast was seen, Dame was looking at this terrified backed to a corner.

Isabella (chanting)- To my wooden heroes I call. I give you the name of WRATH, GREED, ENVY, SLOTH, from the depth of my darkness come forth my GLUTTONY, take this undying PRIDE and LUST.

Dame saw as the words appeared on the wooden dolls.

Isabella(chanting)-Lock them in the box of Pandora and let the world weep, I shall see you soon my dear beloved Prince...