chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ahmya Kotaro remembered very little of her first kiss. She remember that was with a boy older than her, but certainly this not how she felt: like as her whole body was electrified or as the boy's tongue could lick her in every part of her mouth.

The only thing that was going through my head at that moment was nothing.  It was as if that miserable and little experience had first with that guy and then with that asshole of her ex had been cleared.  And thank to fucking God. Nor of them were capable to make her feel her abdomen hotter and warmer. Or made her hands tremble. Or make her mind blank like a blackboard. 

Shota had made her climb on her legs astride, not caring about she was wearing a dress (luckily it was long, drapped, with only a slit on the side, so that showed nothing around), and move his smooth and pale hands, even if with some scars that dotted them, to tickle her thighs and caress like she was porcelain, from the hollow of the knee, to the beginning of her hip.

She spread her legs a little more to be able to be closer to him with her body wanting only to be held tightly by him (even if, in the back of her mind there were some unchaste thoughts, she had to admit it).

He ran his hands trying to worship her as best he could, continued to caress her thighs and squeezed the cheeks of her bottom from above the inner layer of her dress, making her jump and moan softly in his mouth in surprise.

His heart leapt and his member, already partly hard, hardened more and the unchaste vision of her riding him or him pushing in her hard, holding her hands against the mattress,  flashed into his mind. However that, it was better not to rush. Both of them had had more than a drink and certainly, despite his desire for her, he didn't want to make love to her with his mind not clear. He wanted first to confess his feeling to her, with hope in him that she could actually return them, and this was the right time. On that bench, in the middle of a wedding, with the fireflies in the air. 

Reluctantly they parted from the kiss, looking into each other's eyes.  Ahmya's lips were swollen and red, which matched her cheeks. The hairstyle was disheveled of the fold made that morning in the bathroom.

"I-I think I love you ... I'm not good with feelings and I'm not going to be good with feelings, words and whatnot, and I'm often grumpy and sleep-deprived, which makes me more like a cat, though. But...  I don't think I can still make it without telling you. It's been months and that was almost killing me even if I don't show it. I'm hesitating because you're a former student of mine and I thought it was unfair and immoral and so on... "Ahmya silenced him with another kiss, hoping it would calm him down (despise a panicated and babbled Shota was too much adorable) and confirm that she felt the same.

Aizawa melted into the kiss again briefly before she broke away and smiled at him, looking at him with watering eyes. 

"I think you can well imagine that my kiss is the confirmation that the feelings are mutual. I'm not even a top with feelings and attachments... in fact, I'm pretty messy and tangled, but I'm pretty good at showing them... but, sorry to kill the mood... how about we move somewhere warmer? No offense but this dress is not the best even though it's late spring and the shadows are trying to make me warm, and also your hands are kinda of warm and I know that they can make me a lot more warmer, plus these shoes are literally killing my feet"

Aizawa laughed and let her get up before reaching out to help her stand up. He kissed her again, before taking her in hir arms and holding her tightly. 

The journey to their room was short and crisp. Mya felt Shota's hands holding her from under her dress and stared at him under her brows. He didn't look like the usual 'perpetually tired' man, on the contrary he had lively eyes and, as soon as they arrived in front of their room, they had a curious, playful and mischievous frown. 

Ahmya looked at him squinting mischievously. Then she ran his fingers along the edge of his shirt, first making the knot in his tie jump, and then, one button after another, the shirt, sliding his nails from his toned chest up to his abs. "Ops". 

He breathed deeply 'This woman will be the death of me' he thought. He ran his fingertips first along the arms then under the straps of the dress making them slide and consequently lowering the dress slightly, now held only by the elastic bands on the back. "Oops"

He kissed her again pressing her back against the door, bringing her legs to her sides. After a brief kiss, he ran his mouth licking lightly to a more tender spot in her neck, which made her gasp and hug him increasing the friction between their pelvis. He pulled away briefly placing his forehead against hers before giving her a light kiss. "Before going any further, I'd like to take you on a proper date, complete with flowers and chocolate."

She blinked, almost incredulous at his words: in the previous relationship she was not used to frivolity or appointments, also thanks to her work as a pro hero, and even when they had gone to live together for those brief months before the separation, there was no it was never romance. She then nodded briefly before giving a tender kiss first on the nose then on the mouth.

"Friday night, at five at my place, dress comfortable and get ready for home-cooked dinner and movies cuddled up on the couch... how does that sound?" 

"I bring Kya and deal?"

"Deal"