Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Tuesday evening came soon, and with that, the usual drink with her friend Nemuri. Ever since becoming a full-fledged Pro Hero, and more specifically started working with EraserHead, it had become a habit for her and X-Rated Midnight Pro Hero, Nemuri Kayama, to have a weekly release (usually on Tuesday or Thursday evening) and drinks between girls.  Afte all, "We need to take a break from the testosterone heat that we breathe every day, and what better way to go out among only girls?" that was how she had addressed her the first time she had managed to speak to Nemuri.

"So... how was the wedding?"

That was the fateful question Mya feared the most knowing Nemuri, even if, at first sight, it was a rather harmless question. She hadn't told anyone about the kiss (or rather the heavy kissing session) she and Shota shared on Sunday night. Neither with his sister, nor with Nemuri, nor with Hizashi.

Paradoxically not even with Shota himself. Not that they needed it, on the contrary, since they had exchanged others in the following days... Like before going to sleep after the patrol shift, or before Shota went to work the next morning. Not to mention that they had slept together almost every night. Just sleeping  let's specify: Shota, however, was excited and had the light of lust in his eyes, he never tried to make further moves, although he was visibly holding back. Thing that Mya clearly felt and, quite frankly, suffered slightly.

Not that she had who knows what experience in this regard: with her ex she hadn't even reached orgasm and the only ones she had managed to have were thanks to the discreet but powerful vibrator that Nemuri had given her on her last birthday. 

Despise that, she felt that with Shota could go on. In fact, she wanted to see him panting and praying as he stroked the profile of her face as he took it into his mouth, wanted to feel his hands holding her hips and squeezing her tightly as he came, or his hands in her hair as he took her from behind. A remote part of his mind also wanted to try her quirk to stimulate him, tickling him and driving him to the edge. 

At the same time, one thing she desperately wanted was to continue to have an everyday life like that of the previous days. It was unusually nice to wake up with someone next to you, make breakfast (although he almost never wanted to at first), but also come home from a bad patrol and patch each other up; rather than visiting the beach, which she loved, or even go and visit your grandma for a few days and show him the room and the places where she had spent most of her adolescence.

Mya was trying to adjust her dark green dress, trying to evade the question, and took a sip from her drink.

"Well, it went well, splendid indeed," she said with the hint of a smile.

"You two kissed, I can tell, you have a sort of lighter and less thoughtful aura, even your shadows seem more sociable than usual... Have you moved on? So, how is our Shota's size down there?" she said suggestively.

Mya blushed violently and covered her face with both hands trying to hide it.

"Nem! We haven't gotten to that level! Yeah sure, we kissed, actually several times, but actually, before we went any further, we decided to have a proper date." she said softly.

"When when when? You have to be perfect, we have to go home right away, in fact, tomorrow morning we have to go to that lingerie shop I told you about and pick up an outfit that will make Shota lose her head. Not to mention the dress... Do you already know where you're going?"

"I planned to stay at home, watch a movie on the sofa and prepare something to eat, snacking on some salty licorice, which I know she loves"

Nemuri's eyes became, if possible, even more mischievous.

"Well, let's skip the dress then, you need something comfortable, but highly sexy, like that lace and satin robe I gave you last Christmas. Don't think about saving yourself from tomorrow morning's shopping, we'll go look for an underwear set worthy of be called that!"

Mya didn't even reply, blushing even more, before nodding, knowing full well it wouldn't help.

Mya didn't define herself as sexy and had never even thought about buying such an underwear set. Yes, she had a few prettier bras and panties with lace trims, but most of it was functional to the convenience of having to hide under her hero costume.

Nemuri had dragged her to a newly opened store as he'd promised, one that had every single size, even oversized ones or for those with special needs.

Nem gave her at least five suits in his hands, gesturing for her to try them on, but he had almost no idea where to start to wear them judging by the intricate patterns. She almost didn't notice that she had lost sight of THE suit, the one that inspired her most of all and didn't seem even remotely complicated to wear. It was simple in a burgundy color, in lace and some satin tips, which caressed her skin and supported her curves in a voluptuous way, accompanied by a collar-style ribbon for the neck and two garters with the same pattern.

"Well, let's say that this suits your style more, even if you don't think you can get away with it, in the upcoming parties, get ready to receive even sexier outfits!" Nem addressed her.

When she wore it that same evening, layering it under a shirt-like dress of the same color that reached just below the garter, she felt comfortable. It certainly wasn't the ideal type of clothing for cooking, but it would look great, plus the shadows were helping her cover herself from the splashes as she cooked.

She had managed to prepare udon with chicken broth and various vegetables, followed by manju filled with anko, hoping that he would like to eat something different from the usual delivery. As soon as he heard a knock at the door, he ran a hand through his hair, in the vain hope of fixing it, and made a shadow go to open the door, not without first checking through the peephole.

Shota had decided on a pair of gray sweatpants and a fitted V-neck shirt surrounded by buttons. In her arms, or rather, almost on her shoulder, she had her tabby cat purring and sleepily looking around the corridor and in her other hand a bouquet of almost black burgundy roses.

He was strangely nervous, despite having spent the night with her until yesterday morning, embracing and kissing her over and over again (despite the fact that his lower floors were rebelling against the little consideration she was giving him). They had come close more than once to crossing the lines between the chaste and the profane and passionate, and it had been terribly difficult not to break them.

He had painted pictures of her more than once, below him begging for mercy to make her cum or a touch firmer and deeper. Or her, kneeling at his feet or riding his face as she pleased, rather than tied up with silk ribbons, as he dug deep into her or pulled her effortlessly up onto him.

However, he still didn't want to break those boundaries, he first wanted to woo her with this date, make her feel loved, talk about things that weren't work or heroes, dance in the small living room of her apartment, watch films embraced, and only then , if she had wanted to, he would have given in and demonstrated how physically and mentally she had gotten under his skin, worshiping her as if she were a goddess, almost afraid to break her. He wanted more than that, he wanted to take her to places that had been meaningful to him and be free to be fragile.