3-I'm Calling The Police

we are made of those who have built us and broken us
- Atticus

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

The first few weeks of living in Australia is tough. Carsen going to a new school and abandoning all he knows but we had to leave everything was to familiar, the pain was endless at home.

Lucky my job training for the police force came in handy as I couldn't possibly play Hockey over here.  Work is entertaining the boys around me are nice and full of life.

Work never has been boring there is always something to do being patrols, paper work or investigations.

"Dispatch is needed at Canungra State School" oh fuck my brother goes there

"Fight with weapon and threats have taken place"

Shit shit shit

The run to the car felt like forever, the sirens are blaring, my chest is tightening at the thought of my brother getting hurt.I moved him here to prevent this but maybe I didn't pick a good place.

The drive to the school is normally 5 minutes but it feels like an eternity.

I pull up in front of the office rushing to the principals office, I see to young boys most likely grade 9 or 10. Okay so no Car that's a good sign.

With the relief that it wasn't Car, I leave my partners to work and go for a walk looking for him

Text -Arley- Hey where are you and what class are you in?

Text- Carsen- I'm in History, why what's up.

Text Arley- I'm at your school send me the room number

Text-Carsen- A.12

I walk around the school finding the room and with a quick knock on the door I open it. Right in front of me was the stunning brunette that was at the club, the colour drained from her face, her eyes roaming my uniform and stops at the sight of the handcuffs and gun on my belt. Kinky Girl.

"I'm here to see Car, if i could pull him out for a couple of minutes" My statement was monotone showing no sign in emotion. My eyes flick to Car and he looks slightly stressed at me being here.

"Sure go ahead, Carsen you can pack up your stuff if you want we have 10 minutes left anyway" her honeyed tone makes me slightly apprehensive as compared her tone she used with me.

"Thanks miss, see you in english" Carsen was always a suck up to teachers but I hope he is respectful of this one as she is still young and no doubt use to getting hit on by students.