6- Another Night Another Drink

Learn to let things go

Please so love and comment vote just interact please loves

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

The day has just started, I'm bugged and so are the kids.

The kids have already made their way to class. Honestly, I am so ready to go to bed but it's only first period with the year 7s

TEXT-Hazel- Hey girl are we going out to the club tonight

Text-Isis- yeah sure I'm down.

Text-Hazel- I will meet you at yours. It's a girl's night so no telling August.

This just made my day so much better. Honestly, I can not wait to go out and forget the night.

The year 7s are so needy like cmon use your common sense.

The girls are going through a stage of either being so flirty is distracting me or so shy they can't form a sentence.

Year 7s are harder to teach than year 12s and that's a challenge and a half.

The classroom is busy with gossip from the boys and girl chat. It's becoming disrespectful so that will need to be brought up later on.

"Hey Arley, u coming out tonight" Charlie yelled out across the office

"Hey Arley, u coming out tonight" Charlie yelled out across the office. Small town everyone goes out. I think it's carsens turn for deso.

"Yeah yeah" my response was quick as I pull out my phone

Text-Arley- Your turn for deso dude

Text- Carsen- are you positive cause i don't think so.

Text Arley - Yes man your turn fucker

The day is long, we have had one call all day and it was my neighbour telling me about the possum in her roof again.

The guys gathered around a desk pulling out straws to see who has to deal with Mrs Fraser. I was the last to draw and I already knew my answer.