4-Kids, i tell ya

"she is worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it"

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Fuck i'm screwed

He was never like this what the fuck.

I can remember everything, i just couldn't react at all it was like someone took over my body.

My nose hurt more than my eye, the bruising covering my nose, blood occasionally dripping. Its monday tomorrow so school. Fuck how am i gonna hide it. Concealer does not cover bruises this big.

Enzo was currently curled up between my legs, snoring his head off.

TIME SKIP -Class

As I stepped into the classroom all eyes were on me, the bruises still littering my nose slightly. The kids were stunned, Carsen's face dropped, he looks like someone took away his favourite toy. 

Oh just great.

"Okay Class today we are going to be going through the Aboriginal spirituality that connects to the land. In the next couple of weeks we are going to be travelling to Cairns to explore the spiritual wonders of Indigenous Culture." No sound was made, it was unnerving seeing this, a rowdy bunch of teenagers have turned into the walking dead, no sound, no whispers all eyes were on me.

"Why did the stolen generation have such a large impact on the loss of Indigenous culture?"

A young girl finally spoke up "They loss connection to their language and land so they did not get to explore and express the culture" her voice meek to scared to be wrong.

"Very good, sweets" my voice trying to be encouraging but nothing is working.

"Okay class, today go through the powerpoint on Stile and write down key terms and facts, then complete your glossary of terms" The students all followed my instructions but still no sound nothing.

TIME SKIP -AFTER CLASS