5-Go Mav

life isn't perfect but my dog is

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Why did maverick stop at the guy Isis is with?

"Sir, do you have an illegal substances on you today?" my voice calm and collected but after seeing all the bruising on Isis today i'm somehow convinced he has something to do with it. The way he was holding her clearly shows he had issues.

"no sir" His clipped tone and the way his eyes are darting around.

"Can you empty your pockets" my calm tone is not helping cause he looks like a fucking idiot.

"yeah whatever" he is such a dick

As he is emptying his pockets Maverick is. barking at him but nothing is visible so i just have to let him go.

"Sir i'm sorry for the confusion but you are free to leave"

with that being said he walks away and goes towards the front and that when i see Isis, her wearing just comfy clothes but she visibly shakes.

Text-Arley- Hey Carsen, i think you might be right she had a guy with her and she does not look comfortable with him around her. Plus Mav freaked out around him

Text-Carsen-Yeah, she didn't look good today at all, what can you do?

Text-Arley-Idk yet but i'm going to the station to look through his stuff

TIME SKIP TO 7pm

I'm digging through all his files, it looks like he's been caught with drugs in his car as well as driving on them but all the charges were let go. It doesn't make sense at all.

I keep digging but that's when i find who is family is.

Dad- Caleb James head of state police

Mum- Joanna James District Attorney.

It all makes sense why he has never been charged or placed in jail.

He is basically invincible, parents will always help him with this but with absolute proof it can't go wrong.