Chapter 7

On the other side, Mrs. Fountes's accident has being declared by court as a accident for drink and drive matter... And Hayzel's father is still in coma...

Hayzel came out of the room... Stephen saw her and brought her up for breakfast... 

"Drink this before that" Stephen stated to Hayzel by giving her black coffee to drink... And Hayzel took that black coffee and was drinking it...

Stephen made some delectable meals especially for Hayzel and even served them to her.

While eating Hayzel questioned, "Stephen, what was the method you made me do inside?"

Stephen answered, "Its a Butterfly-hug method. When you are not okay, stressed up or confused you should do it, that will make you calm; its actually my mother's method when I was in my teenage years and I got a panic attack, she showed me this and told me to keep it as a secret..."

Hayzel asked, "Secret, why?"

"She never told me why so unfortunately, I don't have a reason to define it..." Stephen answered.

Hayzel replied, "Still, thank you for telling me and helping me..."

Stephen was thinking in his mind about Hayzel's behavior which seemed very changed to him...

"Always there, for You.." said Stephen and they ended their conversation with a smile...

Hayzel left Stephen's house and got back to her home but before she visited her dad in hospital... 

There was alot of pending matters and fluctuating circumstances to be managed due to her mother's sudden death and her father's medical conditions, now she was the only person hired for their business... She took over every matter... Howsoever settled them and worked continuously without resting for four days... Finally the business was back to normal and she was a little relaxed but still something was going on in her mind...

Because of herself and her work, Hayzel was actually more well-known than before... She was very much changed since she returned but still some secrets were hidden...  She was not like before, her attitude was completely changed towards people she became a sweet talker, down to earth person and a lovely delightful being; people really started loving her and everyone were even surprised with her change... But since she returned she had no meet-up with her friends not even Maelynn, she was really very worried for Hayzel... She's being ignoring all of them and her friends are wondering like what's wrong with her... Maelynn was more worried than before and she was even angry on her but still in her mind there is a thing that says she is hiding something... They even had frequent group meet-ups where they were actually trying to reach her but no use she is continuously ignoring them... She was not even attending her lectures in university... Hayzel is acting or is really changed seems like a masked mystery... Even though Stephen is continuously connected with her, he feels like there is still something hidden... But what is it...?

Aura went to a club to unwind. She was a little anxious since she had lost a piano competition that was very important to her. She blames herself for the loss, but the truth is that she was ill and not feeling well. Because of that, her mood was completely dull. She was therefore consistently consuming alcohol... She eventually became utterly inebriated... She wasn't even aware of what was happening.

Suddenly, she was startled when she opened her eyes in the morning and discovered herself sharing a bed with a man. Neither she nor the man appeared to be naked, and it didn't appear like they had a one-night stand, but she was still really perplexed and had a lot of questions.

She was once more astounded when she actually realized that he was none other than Alastair. She stood up and left the hotel room in an unkempt manner and fled home, hiding her identity by donning a mass...  And Alastair was still sleeping... 

After some time passed, Aura sent a message to Alastair asking to meet up because she was still reeling from what had just happened. Even before meeting him, she went to the club to find out what happened yesterday.

In the afternoon they had a meeting at a coffee shop... 

"Alastair, what happened yesterday tell me everything and better be honest...!!" said Aura in a disappointed tone...

Alastair answered with his face been red, "Yesterday you were drunk when, two of the boys approached you... They were not good like they were planning ways to have fun with you... They even took you to a room, secretively and were just about to have a night spend with you... I was there in the club and I was observing them from the start... When I followed them, they took you to the room... And I with two of the guards went in that room to save you... And those guys after being beaten were kicked out of the club and were in the blocklist of the club like its for people who are not allowed to enter that club... And after saving you, you were not in a condition to be taken home; so I made you sleep in the same room... I stayed there for you like you'll wake up but you never woke up and instead I fell asleep despite attempting to regulate my sleep.

Aura was surprisingly shocked... She was also embarrassed for her silliness... But at the same Aura was even impressed by Alastair as he said the story true as she heard from the club's manager...

After some minutes when there was a complete silence between them both, Aura suddenly said smiling, "I love you." 

Alastair was completely surprised and speechless... And there was a deep eye-contact between them...