Scourge x non-binary reader x Shadow Dominant 🍋

For: BoisTAW
Thank you again and sorry it took so long to make.
Warning:
Bad grammar spelling and English
Lemon 🍋
You have a dick 🍆
Enjoy!
_____________________________________

Normal POV

You were sitting on the couch with Scourge, talking about Shadow, who was being active bratty. That's when Shadow came and sat between you two. You looked confused at him, you knew he could get jealous sometimes but now there was something els.

"What's wrong Shadow?" You asked

He looked at you with a blank face but didn't say anything. Now Scourge was confused too. It was something new.

"Hey, what's up babe?" He asked with a worried tone.

It was awkward silence until Shadow said "Bedroom. Now." with a dark tone.

You and Scourge shivered a bit by his tone but did what he said. When you got there Shadow locked the door.

"Sit down and take your clothes off." He said.

Scourge took off his jacket, gloves and shoes, you did the same. Still looking confused at Shadow when he also took off his clothes.

He walked closer to you two and kissed  Scourge on the lips while he grabbed your dick, you jumped a bit by the touch, Scourge saw it and looked confused.

Shadow broke the kiss and started to play with both your and Scourge dicks. You felt pleasure but you were still confused on why he was doing it.

"I'm the dominant here. Understand?" Shadow said darkly.

Now you knew what's going on. Shadow was trying to be dominant. You smirked and looked at Scourge who smirked too. You two knew you were going to be 3 rounds, and you two let him have the first round

"Well show us then." Scourge said.

Shadow without thinking that he was getting trapped started to suck your dick. You moaned a bit, but looked at him with lust. Scourge looks enjoying the view. After a few minutes you came into his mouth, Shadow swallowed it and started to suck Scourge's dick. It took not so long as well and he came too.

You both pretended that you were tired, so he would actually believe it. Shadow got into bed and looked at you both.

"I think you got it now." He said.

But, oh boy he was wrong. You and Scourge grabbed both his hands and pinned them above his head. Shadow looked shocked. The 2nd round began.

"W-wha..." Before Shadow could say anything more, you kissed him.

While Scourge started to suck him off and prepare his *cough* Shadow's *cough* asshole for the 3rd round. You were giving Shadow hickeys all over his body.

"Ah~... N-no... I'm t-the d-dominant..." Shadow moaned out.

"Sorry cutie. But no~ you are ours and we are the dominant here so don't even try to challenge us~" Scourge said.

You smirked. "How about you just relax and enjoy your submission position?" You said in a deep tone.

"Sh-shut it... Y/N" Shadow said. "Ahh~"

Shadow came pretty fast. You have him some time to calm a bit down. You smirked evil and got Shadow to sit on your and Scourge lap.

With our warning you and Scourge puted your dicks inside his tail hole. He screams in pain and pleasure. You let him get comfortable. It didn't take long just a few minutes when he nodded.
You trusted in and out.

"AHHH! YES! RIGHT THERE!!" Shadow screamed in pleasure.

"Say... Heh... How are you imagining... To be dominant.... Hah if you are so submitted? Hah." You said panting a bit.

"I.. AHH... J-Just wanted to t-try... I-if it would... AHh~... w-work... To... HAH... Be dominant!!" Shadow said.

"Well you thought wrong~. You may beat us in the battle, but you can't beat us in sex~." Scourge said

"Ng~... Hah... Ahhh!" Shadow moaned out. "Fuck! Fuck! AH!... Yes!! M-more!"

You and Scourge were going faster and  harder with every few trusts. Shadow was a moaning mess and couldn't say anything. He had hickeys all over his body.

"Ugh! I'm gonna...." But before you and Scourge could finish the sentence Shadow said. "I-inside.... Do it inside!... You won!! Ahhh!!" Then he came with you both inside his tail hole.

He fell off of you both and before fall asleep from tiredness he said. "Fine you two are the dominant... Hah." And he fell asleep.

You looked at each other and smiled, then lied next to him cuddled and fell asleep too.

_______________________________________

Okay here is your lemon 🍋 hope you enjoyed it.

Bye 👋