Corset

Tw: 16+, no smut but hints

Corset

Today was a great day for Sir Leon; today he would finally confess his love for you. Many weeks had he been spending with practicing in front of the mirror, how he would say it, how he would greet you, how he would be able to compliment you without making things weird.

It was Gwen's and Arthur's wedding anniversary festival, meaning that the closes knights and friends of the king and his wife had been invited. Not only had Leon asked the royal highness if it would be okay to use this evening to ask you out to accompany him, no, the knights almost pressured him into finally confessing to you. They'd been teasing him for a long time now, even Merlin had the nerve to joke about your date with Leon.

His hands trembled as he made his way over to your chamber to pick you up. On his way, he practiced his speech and even his hand gestures over and over again. 'There's no turning back now, Leon', he whispered to himself, 'if I'm not telling her, the guys will. You got this...'

Only a few meters separated him from the door of your room. Yet, as he saw some familiar faces, he decided to slow down. "What are Gwaine and Percival doing here?" he murmured since they were supposed to be with the king already. They knocked at your door, which you soon opened a slight bit, letting the two knights in.

"Hurry, Leon will be here any minute!" Leon heard your voice hiss, before you locked the door behind them. In confusion, the knight sneaked up to yout dorm room. He rested one ear against the door.

A cold shower ran down his spine.
"Hurry, we don't have much ti-ahh!"
Leon's eyes shot wide open at the sound of your moan.
"Gwaine, ow!"
"My apologies, milady. But don't have much time to get you done, you said so yourself."

The knight in front of the door furrowed his brows, listening closer.
What the hell were you doing in there?

"Ah, Gwaine, let me at least hold onto my bed!" You panted and moaned.
"Wanna continue?"
"Mhh, just hurry, plea-ahh!"

At the sound of your voice, his heart shattered into thousand pieces. For so long had he hoped to make you his future wife tonight, and then he caught you like this? With his best men, who knew of his feelings?
Anger built up in his broken heart, his hand clenched around the handle of his sword.

"Percival, my arms are getting sore, you go on."
Gwaine called out exhausted while you panted out loud.
"Your arms are sore? What do you think you're doing to my body right no-ahh! Oh god, Percival! Bloody hell! I didn't know you were that strong!"

So many years had Leon trusted them. Not just them, but also you. Many times his men had ensured him that you liked him too, and now he caught them red handed? With every moan and every sentence, he got even angrier.

"It's so tight already, milady, are you sure-"
You only muffled and panted something he couldn't understand.

"Milady, I'm almost done."
Percival panted out, then Leon recognized Gwaine's voice again. "You take her backside, I'll take care of her front. On my count alright? Milady, are you ready?"

"Just hurry, Leon is gonna be here soon!"
"Alright, Percival, one, two, -"

Leon's heart ached like never before. He couldn't stand to just wait outside of there. With all his power he threw himself shoulder first against the door, breaking the lock, bursting into the room. His sword was drawn already.

The tears in his eyes blurred his sight as he raised his sword and swung it around with a skilled movement of his wrist.

In shock, the three of you stared at Leon as he charged in like a wild boar.