The Bar

The scene start showing a goth grey and white Hellhound. Her name is Loona. She a goth hellhound who works I.M.P. She is depressed and sad right now because it take place after the event happened in Spring Broken. She discovered that Vortex have a girlfriend. She became depress because she look on her phone seeing male hellhounds already have a mate. She is at a Bar drinking as she scroll down the phone. As she drink, she spot something that caught her eye. It reveal to be a grey hellhound who is drinking. He seem upset about something. It made her have a chance to talk. She walk up to him and said.

Loona: "So you have a hard time with something huh?" She asked.

???: "Yeah, my day been worse but I managed." He said.

Loona: "So I was drinking until I saw you with some attitude on your face. What happened?" She asked.

???: "It just that it something that got to do with my father. It just that he always doesn't listen to me. When I get excited news about something. He doesn't sound or seem surprised or impressed. My mother is surprised and impressed. But not my father. I just wish that I could just see him smile." He said.

Loona felt bad for him that he having a family issue between him and his dad. Loona then remembered what happened at the beach. She felt bad that she and Blitz have a fight. So Loona then decided to tell.

Loona: "Listen, you not the only one who having father troubles. I have one too." She said.

???: "Really? What was the problem?" He asked.

Loona: "Blitz it just.... It just that he keep treat me like I can't fucking take care myself. It like he doesn't see I'm old enough to take care myself." She said.

???: "It seem that we both have father issue." He said.

Loona: "Yeah, so I'm loona by the way." She said.

Y/N: "That a cute name you have. My name is
Y/N." He said.

Loona then blush as he tail is wagging.

Loona: "Thanks, so it was a nice talk we have so I was wondering if we can hangout sometimes." She said.

Y/N: "Sure, I don't mind to be a good boy to a bad girl~"he teased.

Loona blush hare as he tail wagging fast. Her eyes were starting to show some hearts.

Loona: "Don't worry~" she said.

Y/N: "What?" He asked.

Loona: "Nothing~ so it nice to meet you. See you later Y/N." She said as she walk away.

Y/N: "Bye." He said as he walk away also.

So the two walk out as they went in their separate ways. Loona seem excited that she meet some hellhound to is kind to her.

Loona mind: "I wish that we can be together and forever. JUST ME AND YOU. YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE. I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A PUPPY AND BOYFRIEND. JUST YOU WAIT
Y/N. JUST.....YOU WAIT." Her mind said.

Y/N on the other hand is walking to his home. On the way he ran to random girl.

Random girl: "Hey~ you seem kinda hot are you? Maybe we could have some fun and show some mama love~" she asked.

Y/N: "I'm good." He said.

Random girl: "Why? (Scratch his ear) can't a hellhound just show some loving~" she asked.

Y/N: "I said-

But cut off as something dash that Y/N couldn't see. All he know that the girl is gone.

Y/N: "What the fuck was that?" He asked.

He thought something happened at first but walk it off because he thought she must have left or something. However in the alleyway reveal to be Loona who cover the imp girl mouth prevent her to scream.

Loona: "Listen here and listen closely. I'm not letting any girl like you take him from me. I'M NOT GOING TO LET AND SHARE ANY GIRL! I LOVE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH. EVEN WE JUST MET! HE IS MINE AND MINE ALONE!" She scream.

Loona then bite her head off. She then spit it off and continue follow him.

Meanwhile with Y/N

Y/N manage to get to his own apartment. He then open the door. Their were claw marks on the wall. Including bite marks, Y/N sign as he look at it. Y/N then walk to the couch and lay down. He is on his phone. He then scrolling down and thinking what to do about his life. He trying to get his dad impression of what he can do. But everything he try never worked. He have one possible idea but don't know if that could impress him. He thinking having a girlfriend that really care for him. But it be impossible to find someone in Hell to be his girlfriend who really care.

Y/N: "What the fuck am I supposed to do?! I can't get a girlfriend that really care. I can't get my dad impressed. I even can't think about what am I going to do my life! I wish that I have a better life." He said as he sigh in sadness.

He then trying to think what his life going to be in the future.he thinks that his life going to be shit. However, outside see a figure watching Y/N with a sad expression on his face. The figure reveal to be Loona. Loona look sad that all he wanted that he to have a better life. He wanted to have a girlfriend, to impress his dad, and have a better life. She thought that if she could get in his life. Not only make his life better but her also. This is her moment and perfect hellhound that she ever wanted.

Loona: "I know what your pain feel Y/N. BUT DON'T WORRY, I PROMISE THAT YOU HAVE A BETTER LIFE WITH A GIRLFRIEND. AND HELP YOU TO GET YOUR DAD PROUD. I WILL  GET YOU LOVE ME AND BE MINE. I WILL NOT BE ALONE AGAIN. I WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR LIFE. AND WE BE TOGETHER AND FOREVER" She said as she giggled.

Loona then decided that she going to be out for a while because she wanted to see Y/N sleep. So she got a camera from Blitz and tape it so she could see how Y/N sleep.

Loona mind: "I can tell that when you sleep. You going to be really cute when you sleep. And I WANTED YOU TO SLEEP WITH ME. But that have to wait because I don't want to push further  or get any suspicious until we just hangout for now. I have to make him mine when the time is right. Right now I just watch him until he start falling asleep so I can tape it." Her mind said.