Control by Loona

The scene start showing Y/N is who shock what Loona just did. She then became yandere.

Loona: "It so cute seeing you as a pet for me~" she said.

Y/N: "Pet? Loona! Have you gone mad?!" He asked.

Loona: "Kinda but this is so worth it." She said.

Y/N: "This is going to far Loona! I don't know if you know but this is a wrong idea." He said.

Loona: "Wrong? .... WRONG! I been fucking alone ever since spring break! I see hellhounds that already have a mate! But you... you will be my MATE NO MATTER WHAT!!" She said insanely.

Y/N: "But Loona-

But cut off by her.

Loona: "No! I'm not being alone ever again! You will stay with me and be my side for my LIFE! She said.

Y/N try to explain to her but keep cutting off by her. However Loona then began to get an idea.

Loona: "You know? You are my pet so how about I take you to your bedroom and have some fun~" she asked.

Y/N: "Loona! This is a crazy idea! Look I understand your pain but this is-." He said.

But cut off by Loona.

Loona: "Hush now, your a pet and I'm the master! So you will be my side. If you do something that you regret. Well let just say that I am pretty up for some rounds tonight~" she said seductive.

Y/N then began to shivers and hope that he find a way to solve the problem soon. But for now, he have to go with it.

Y/N: "Yes master." He said.

Loona: "Good boy, now come along puppy, because we going to meet da- I mean Blitz." He said.

Y/N: "You know? For a goth girl, you cute when you almost said dad and change to his name." He teased.

Loona then blush and said.

Loona: "Just shut up okay." She said while her tail wag.

Y/N: "Why yes master~" he teases.

Loona: "Now puppy let go." She said.

Y/N: "Quite question." He said.

Loona: "Yeah?" She asked.

Y/N: "Do you want me bring my stuff over since I be living with you?" He asked.

Loona: "Now you mention it sure." She said.

Y/N: "Thanks because I can't just live without nothing." He said.

Loona: "Good point." She said.

Few hours later

The scene change revealing to be her home with Blitz is.

Loona: "Alright puppy, here we are. This is the apartment where I live in. Blitz is out and making his deal with Stolas." She said.

Y/N: "What kind of deal?" He asked.

Loona: "You don't want to know." She asked.

Y/N: "So what do we do now?" He asked.

Loona: "Since you in my apartment. You will be treated as both pet and boyfriend. Why? Because I always wanted hellhound pet and boyfriend as a mate. Since my dream come true~ we going to have so much fun~" she said in lust.

Y/N then start to shivers in deep fear. He felt his body couldn't move anymore since the collar on him.

Y/N: "I think this is too far Loona." He said.