Puppy Role

The scene start showing Loona who is taking a shower. While Y/N who is stuck with a leash that attach with the bed.

Y/N mind: "Welp, first day with Loona who literally fall for me and keep me here. Totally yandere mode." His mind said.

Then Loona then came out of the room with robe that cover her body parts. She then notice Y/N who woke up and gives a smirk.

Loona: "Good morning puppy~ How did you sleep?" She asked.

Y/N: "Good I see that you already took a shower." He said.

Loona: "Yes I did, you know i don't mind if you join me~" she said seductively.

It made Y/N blush hard and his tail wagging.

Y/N: "Loona! Why do you have to get me?!" He said covering his face.

Loona: "It seem like we going to have fun today because I made a schedule that we going to do today." She said.

Y/N: "Wait what?" He asked.

Loona: "You see, I made a schedule that what we going to do today because why not. And also I told Blitz that you here and I keep you as a pet while you were asleep." She said.

Y/N: "You do realize that we could do whatever we want right?" He asked.

Loona: "True but since I have you as my pet SLAVE boyfriend so why not spending time together.

Y/N then became kinda scared because she use the word SLAVE.

Y/N: "Wait what do you mean Slave?" He asked.

Loona: "Because that what you are~ so my first schedule that I should feed you~" she said.

Y/N: "Hmm, that not that bad. (Realize) wait what do you mean?!" He asked.

Loona: "Because you my boyfriend also as pet. I said that I should treat you like a pet so I am." She said.

Y/N: "But you do realize that I know-

But cut off as Loona growl.

Y/N: "Never mind I shut up." He said.

Loona: "Good boy~" she said in lust.

She then began to take out something from under the bed. She pull out a dogs bowls. She then grab some food for him like eggs and bacon the bowl and add water to the other bowl. It made Y/N eyes widened in shock and blush hard.

Y/N: "You can't be serious." He said while his tail wagging fast.

Loona: "Yes I am serious now eat up because we have a long day ahead of us." She said.

Y/N then start to eat the breakfast from the bowl. As he was eating Loona is staring at him while sigh dreamily. After a few minutes, Y/N done eating and ready to go.

Loona: "I wish I could feed you more." she said kinda disappointed.

Y/N: "So what now?" He asked.

Loona: "Lucky for you that we going on a walk." She said.

Y/N: "Okay." He said.

Loona: "However, you have to be on four and a leash on." She said.

Y/N: "Why does this happen to my life?" He asked himself.

Then the scene change revealing to be Loona who is walking and holding a leash on Y/N. Y/N is walking all fours.

Y/N: "Loona? When do we stop?" He asked.

Loona: "Until I say so, besides it cute seeing you all fours." She said.

Y/N: "This is in public." He said.

Loona: "True but-

But they been cut off by another voice female.

???: "That cute~" she said.

They look and saw a hellhound who giving Y/N a lust look and showing off her teeth with a smirk on her face.

Loona: "I'm sorry but WHAT?...." She started to growl.

Female Hellhound: "I was just walking by and saw this cutie been submissive. So I thought May I join also?" She asked.

Loona: "NO!" She said as she cut her throat with her sharp claws.

The hellhound fall to the ground dead. Making
Y/N scared that if she going to be like this if he around other girls including hellhound. Loona look back at him who having hearts eyes. However her eyes shape like hearts but dark red.

Y/N: " (Scared) Uh... Loona, I don't like the look you giving me." He said.

Loona: "Oh don't worry, I just thought I would just grab some ice cream would help...RIGHT? She asked as she stare at him threat.

Y/N notice her eyes were showing threat.

Y/N: "Yes..." he said.

Loona: "Yes what?" She asked.

Y/N: "Yes Master." He said.

Loona: "Good, now if you get something that you don't like. We'll I think I can solve that." She said.

Y/N them gives a suspicious look on his face and said.

Y/N: "Okay." He said.

Loona: "Now if you excuse me, let go and get some ice cream. Shall we?" She asked.

Y/N: "Fine." He said.

Loona and Y/N walk as they head to get some ice cream. They went near by ice cream store to order one. They order some ice cream. However, the worker is a female succubus who is flirting with Y/N. Loona then growl threatening her. She then gives the order as they walk out. Y/N enjoy the ice cream but Loona is getting jealous and feel anger increased when some girl try to look or talk to Y/N he notice her about it and said.

Y/N: "Hey you alright?" He asked.

Loona: "Yeah, maybe that enough walking for now." She said as she growl.

Y/N: "Okay but you not going to kill her for looking at me right?" He asked nervously.

Loona: "Because this bitch look at you even though you MINE! But at least I mark you. But still though." She said anger.

Y/N: "Maybe we go before-

But cut off as Loona pull him as their face meet .

Loona: "OH YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! Listen and listen carefully,YOU DON'T GET ORDER AROUND HERE! I AM THE ONE WHO GIVES ORDER AND YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY! SO ONCE WE GET HOME WE WILL START FUCKING EACH OTHER LIKE IN HEAT ALL DAY UNTIL NITHER OF OUR LEGS CAN'T WALK! AND I BE ON TOP OF YOU! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR" She yelled.

Y/N start to shiver fast as his body stand still.

Y/N: "Yes." He said still shivering.

Loona: "YES WHAT?" She asked.

Y/N: "Yes Master." He said.

Loona: "Good~ now let go do that way you can be dominant by me~" she said having big hearts in her eyes.

Y/N then start to shiver and the two is walking slowly. Y/N now that he is not going to survive this. He knows she acting a yandere and know that she be dying for domination that she want to ride him. And hopefully Y/N can survive.

To be continued