Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    The audition time for "Chong An" was set at noon today. It happened that director Zhao Yi and the original author Li Qiaoqiao were both in City A. There was no need to think about flying, Jiang Qian's time suddenly became abundant.

    After all, she spent four hours finishing the original work of "Chong'an" last night, and also marked Ye Zheng's lines for the audition. It was already more than three in the morning when she went to bed.

    But thanks to her sleeping late, she hurriedly received a call from Shi Xingqi at twelve o'clock.

    The person on the phone said in a panic that the casting director might have been overwhelmed, and now he suddenly stood up and just told him that the role of Guang Yezheng had been reported to six people in the past few days.

    Shi Xingqi was a little nervous in his words, afraid that Jiang Qian might think that he was deliberately making trouble, but in fact, Jiang Qian really didn't feel anything.

    She even felt that six people were too few.

    In her last life, she had tried a lot of dramas, and the average crew members were 20 or 30 people, not to mention those a little hot books, a female supporting role could attract hundreds of people.

    But this is also thanks to the rumors about "Chong'an" on the Internet. It doesn't matter that the director and screenwriter are all new faces. The crew still has frequent incidents, and the number of people willing to come to the audition has dropped sharply. hit and miss.

    Listening to Jiang Qian's tone, there was no sign of displeasure, Shi Xingqi said a few more good words before hanging up, and made an appointment to pick her up in person the next day.

    However, the appointment was 9:30, and Shi Xingqi arrived at her door 30 minutes earlier.

    The young man who was driving a yellow Maserati called out to the half-opened window several times, his sister-in-law, causing the old man who was doing the daily cleaning by the roadside to look back at him several times.

    Naturally, Jiang Qian heard those loud voices too, thinking that people who have no debt disputes would be a lot tougher to speak.

    Today's Jiang Qian did not adhere to her usual style of dressing, but chose a dress more suitable for audition.

    The light blue Chanel woven jacket is matched with white wide-leg mopping trousers, revealing the rounded toes of sneakers, with Celine's beige classic slung across the body, and the one-size-fits-all short hair is matched with her eyeliner and bright lip makeup. Her already coquettish looks made her even more eye-catching.

    The distance from the gate to the car was only 20 meters, and she was forced to walk out of the red carpet. Jiang Qian opened the car door and sat in the co-pilot's seat with Shi Xingqi's ghostly expression on her face. Wearing a Cartier bracelet on the wrist, Van Cleef & Arpels' earrings reflect a faint light in the sun.

    "...Jiang Qian?" The

    woman raised her eyebrows, "Why, you won't be called sister-in-law if you take the money?"

    Although she didn't care about the title.

    Jiang Qian said while helping herself fasten her seat belt, took out the sunglasses from her bag and put it on the bridge of her nose, Erlang's legs were cocked, and Xing Qi's hands were shaking slightly when he looked like he should.

    Is this still Jiang Qian?

    Jiang Qian in his impression was not like this at all.

    Although I realized yesterday that this sister-in-law seems to have changed a bit, today, seeing her outfit and her aura full of energy, Shi Xingqi suddenly recalled the first time he met Jiang Qian.