Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Cheng Yuning squatted on the toilet and was silent for a long time before realizing that he had sent the friend request.

    "It's over, it's two o'clock now, will she think I'm insane."

    [No~ Don't young people nowadays like to stay up late! ]

    [Speaking of the host, why do you continue to pay attention to Jiang Qian, her favorability is only 4 points left, if she accidentally falls to a negative number, it will affect your future points acquisition. 】

    The dim light of the screen shone on Cheng Yuning's face, and listening to the system's words in her mind, her hand clenched her phone tightly.

    "It's just because it's only 4 o'clock that I have to work hard to brush it. Sister Chen told me that my first play is going to be with her. Without some preparation, how can I live with anxiety every day."

    Speaking of which, she really It's so frustrating.

    She lost her points at the Marginal Hotel that day, and she also used the medicine that she redeemed for her points to cure her ankle, thinking that she could show off her skills at night, but it was only after the reception and the system that she found out that she was there. Few people have high luck at all.

    The scattered eleven or two, and the better ones are only twenty or thirty. Who would be willing to spend time and energy to brush their goodwill.

    Originally thought that the richer and richer people are, the higher their luck will be, but now it seems that this is not the case.

    Cheng Yuning thought about it for a long time and couldn't figure out the pattern, "What is the basis for you to judge the level of air luck?"

    She came out of the toilet, sat down on the edge of the bed, and asked suspiciously, "Last time I saw the marriage The man with glasses is 72, Jiang Qian is 87... It's not purely based on looks."

    [I don't know either! ]

    Another question and three questions.

    The voice in his head was loud, and Cheng Yuning rolled his eyes but didn't say much.

    She has already figured out that as long as the system is regarded as an artificial mental retardation rather than an artificial intelligence, all the entanglements can be solved easily.

    "Since your factory serial number is No. 2, I'll call you a second-hand from now on."

    [嘤嘤嘤Host, you are bullying me! ]

    Ignoring its coquettishness, Cheng Yuning glanced at the phone, "Then you also know a little more information to save me from hitting the wall like a headless fly, second-hand." The

    system knew that he would be scolded if he continued, so he simply mentioned the point store. thing.

    [I only know that the host baby's variety show will be launched soon~ It will definitely attract a lot of fans, and then there will be a lot of points! Have you figured out how to spend it? 】

    "Just change the Bailing Pill. Didn't Jiang Qian think my voice was bad, so I'll change that."

    [Okay! Since you have the determination to fight to the end, let's attack her and suck her dry! Use her points to become a super superstar. 】

    Superstar, a person who makes people yearn for it.

    "I understand the reasoning, but it's a bit strange to suck the word dry, you can change it." Cheng Yuning turned over on the bed, looking forward to her bright future, and was a little apprehensive... "Is Jiang Qian true? I fell asleep."