Children of Matarrin

Eternal Throne, Zakuul (42 BBY)

It was a bright sunny day in Zakuul, and three young children were playing outside pretending to be in the Knights of Zakuul

"Look enemies over there!" the first child exclaimed with a stick.

"I see them!" The second child said.

"I got them! Yes! He's down!" He third child yelled as he fell to the ground.

Then came a tall and slender man with dark brown hair with some grey streaks, and wearing white armor.

"My children, gather. Follow me to the Eternal Throne, there is something I want to show you all."

The children followed him and were amazed at the sight of the Throne.

"Taloh, Vanessa, and Damir; one day you lead our people and continue the legacy of the Matarrin Dynasty."

The three were shocked to even hear what their father had bestowed upon them.

"Your father is right. This throne is destined for the three of you to rule."

A woman in white armor, similar to the man approached.

"Lady Athena," The man said.

"So good for you to join us."

"Darren, you weren't going to have all the fun now weren't you?"

Athena said with a chuckle. She gazed at the Eternal Throne, "Can you believe that The Matarrin Dynasty has lasted for thousands of years since the fall of Empress Vaylin?" Darren said with a smile.

Back at the Matarrin residence, the children began to build their first lightsaber and start their training as knights.