Prepare for boarding

The Spire

Taloh was viewing the map of the battle when suddenly his holoprojector starts to beep. Damir appeared as a hologram and spoke to Taloh.

"Damir," Taloh said. "I assume the battle is going in our favor?"

"Indeed it is," Damir replied. "We've got the opening needed for you and Vanessa to board The Chaos Bringer."

"Finally, we will be able to end Vaan's treachery. Taloh said with a smile. "I'll have a battalion of knights and skytroopers on standby and I'll inform Vanessa of your progress. We will join you shortly."

Eternal Throne

Taloh arrived and was excited to share the news from Damir.

"Mother, father, Vanessa I have received excellent news from Damir." Taloh exhaled, "The Federation fleet is sustaining heavy casualties and we have been given the 'all-clear' to board The Chaos Bringer."

Darren, Athena, and Vanessa have hopeful expressions and Darren checked the star map.

"You're right," Darren said with a smile. "Now is our chance to stop the Federation here and now."

"I have a battalion of Knights and Skytroopers on standby," Taloh said. "Damir said to have Vanessa and I meet him on The Eternal Order."

Darren stood next to the throne, "My children, go and punish that coward for his actions. The future of our home depends upon you three. Show The Trade Federation that The Matarrin Dynasty will not fall."

"As you command father!" Taloh and Vanessa say in unison and bow their heads.

Commander Leon awaits in the hangar with a Zakuul drop ship ready to take Taloh and Vanessa to Damir.

"Noble ones he's waiting for you two on the bridge," Leon said.

"Thank you, commander," Taloh said as he and Vanessa boarded the shuttle.

Eternal Order

Damir stood gazing out of the viewports at the ongoing space battle. Then suddenly the doors slid open and Taloh and Vanessa stepped inside.

"Taloh, Vanessa," Damir said. "Right on time too."

"We have our boarding team on standby," Vanessa said.

"I'm ready to board that ship and have Vaan punished to bring this invasion to an end," Taloh said igniting his lightsaber and holding it in front of him.

"Pace yourself through Taloh," Damir said. "We can't let our emotions get the best of us. We must be clear if we are to be successful."

Taloh nodded and deactivated his lightsaber. He started to gaze at the viewport.

"I'll have our forces mobilize and make it to the shuttles with fighter escorts," Taloh said turning to Damir.

"Very well," Damir said. "Be careful and bring this invasion to an end."

"Oh, I will ensure that we destroy that enemy ship," Taloh said.

"I'm ready when you are Vanessa," Taloh said taking a deep breath. "Let's go and destroy The Federation command ship."

Vanessa followed Taloh out of the bridge and the two were heading toward the hangar.