Chapter 25: Intertwined

The sun began to set as the hour began approaching Heizou.

As the light began to fade away, so too did Heizou's confidence.

"Uh... Tianlin... it's fine if we push the proposal to tomorrow right?" Asked Heizou, his voice trembling with nervousness and embarassment.

"Sure. But just know that we, the Qixing, got your back, and will probably spy on you from that bush." Said Tianlin, proudly.

"What-" Stuttered Heizou

"Anyways, I'll be here. You should go back to the inn and have some nice alone time with your Kazooie-Pazooie Kazu-pop or whatever you call him."
Suggested Tianlin.

"That's a good idea! I'll go right now."

Suddenly... Heizou's vision shone brightly, which helped him to begin sprinting at the velocity of wind.

-----On his way back-----

As Heizou sprinted to the inn, he began recollecting the events that would follow during the proposal, as well as how he imagined it would go.

"Hmm... first I blindfold Kazuha and take him to the venue, then I open it up and fire the confetti canon. Then, I'll say something romantic and then hold his hand- AAAAH- I'm gonna malfunction! AAAAAAH- No. Stay calm Heizou!"

"Anyways, first the blindfold, then the canons, then romantic words then I bend down on one knee and propose and I kiss him. Oh my god, Im gonna put a ring on him. I feel like if he says yes I'm gonna die- *ahem*. After that, we look at the sea where the fireworks are being launched so that we can share another kiss underneath the beautiful explosions."

"Perfect~☆"

Heizou then reached the inn.

--In their room--

"Honey~ I'm home~" Yelled Heizou, as soon as he entered the room.

"Heizou! I missed you so much!" Yelled Kazuha with the same enthusiasm.

"I missed you too!" Replied Heizou.

Suddenly, Kazuha began to pout.

"Heizou.... You forgot
something..."

"What did I forget?- Did you
ask me for anything?-"

"You forgot about my kiss
that you promised when
you came back!"

"I'm so sorry! I'll give
it to you right now!"

Heizou then gave Kazuha a small kiss on the cheek.

Suddenly, Kazuha smirked and held Heizou's face. A kiss was then put on his lips, with their gaze interlocked, their tounges wrestling, their hearts pounding.

Suddenly, Kazuha pulled himself and Heizou on their bed, without stopping the kiss.

Kazuha was positioned above Heizou.

After 2 minutes of kissing and rolling around in the bed, the kiss had stopped abruptly.

"Nn.... Why'd you stop..." Complained Heizou.

"Since we're this far in our relationship, shouldn't we do much more?" Teased Kazuha.

-----Heizou's Thoughts-----