Chapter 23: The Next Step

-----Some Months Later-----

Kazuha and Heizou began to hang out with Tianlin and Yanfei Regularly. Some months had passed ever since that incident.

Heizou awoke beside Kazuha.

*Sigh*
"Hmm..."
"Ah..."

After a while of being in thought, Heizou finally declared in his mind

(I'm going to propose to him...)

It had been months since they first began dating. Their spark and love had not faded away.

Kazuha then woke up.

"Nnn.... Honey, could you get me a bottle of water." Said Kazuha, in his bed-voice.

On the other hand, Heizou was having a gay panic attack.

(Oh my God. He called me honey. He's so cute when he wakes up~. His voice. his face, his... everything! Even his... AHHHHH AJSKAHDTJAKDAKWSK)

Heizou was blushing and covering his face.

"Uh... Dear? H-Heizou?"
Said Kazuha, looking like an adorable puppy in Heizou's eyes.

Heizou then jumped out of bed.

"AH! ANYTHING FOR MY DARLING!"

He then sprinted as fast as a storm and got Kazuha his water.

Later, they got ready and went on a stroll across the harbor and the city.

-----Liyue City-----

Heizou and Kazuha held hands and walked across the city, looking at all the things in the city. They then walked in an alleyway.

(Hmm... I haven't flirted with Kazuha much. I'm gonna do it here~) thought Heizou.

Heizou then suddenly pinned Kazuha to the wall and brought his face close to his neck.

"H-Heizou!! What are you doing!?"

"I wanted to see how hot my boyfriend was up close~"

"People are gonna see us!"

"Let them~ I just wanna enjoy you. Besides, they'll know how much I love you~"

Heizou smirked and looked up at Kazuha. Kazuha felt Heizou's breath amidst the wind.

"Hmm... this looks good~" Heizou said.

Suddenly, Heizou bit Kazuha's neck gently and began sucking it.

"Nnn... Ahh..."

Heizou then looked up at his boyfriend, releasing his lips from his neck, leaving a mark.

"Damn, so this is hottest guy in Teyvat. Sometimes I kind of wanna f-"

"H-Heizou..."

Heizou then smirked.

"Shall we get twins after we marry?~"