16

Ella's POV
Me and alessia were finally in Manchester and she'd taken me on a walk through the "quiet" part we were currently sat on this hill taking in all the views and I had grabbed less' hand rubbing my thumb over her knuckles and leaning my head on her shoulder which was met with her head leaning on top of mine.
With this I could smell her scent of perfume hitting me she always smelt sweet almost flowery but then a hint of vanilla which always relaxed me.
"You okay gorgeous" she questioned me whilst lifting her head to look me in the eyes
"You're eyes are so pretty do you know that"
Less just chuckled and moved so as I was sat on her lap with my back rubbing into her chest she then kissed my temple which caused me to lean into her.
"Everything feels right when I'm with you less"
"That's because Everything is right baby"
I then turned round and kissed her feeling grateful for this moment

Alessia's POV
We get back to my house
"You okay baby" I question the girl
"Yeah, can I have cuddles please"
"Mhm course you can what do you wanna watch"
"Can we watch high school musical"
I chuckle "Yeah of course
Half way through the film Ella fell asleep on me so I carefully carried her to bed and wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her close to me and I pushed my head into the side of her it fitting perfectly almost like a missing piece to a puzzle then I placed a gentle kiss to her neck and  in this moment I knew that this was the girl that I was going to marry, maybe not not or not soon but one day because whether I like it or not Ella Smith is my person but will it always be smooth Sailing?