17

Fast forward a few months it was nearly the end of the season and Ella and alessia had be together for 5 months
Alessia POV
"Is it really happening gorgeous" I asked my girlfriend whilst she layed in my arms back at my house in Manchester
"If I sign that contract it is"
"But"
"I'm scared less I mean If I need you when I'm in Birmingham I just have to get on a train and I'm here with you within 3 hours but I'll be in a completely different country anything could happen less. And at blues I'm the star player I'm relied on for everything and yeah it's stressful but it works I'm good at being needed what if I just get benched at barça and its the worst decision I ever make"
"Okay okay stop slow down baby"
"I'm gonna miss you"
"I know I'm gonna miss you too but you're gonna become the best player in the world and you need to do this not for anyone else but for you and don't worry about us we'll make it work I know we will just relax and barcelona wouldn't be paying all this money for you to just be benched they know how you play and where you'll fit you're gonna make it baby I promise"
"I love you less"
"I love you too so you're gonna sign your contract play your last game for blues and you're gonna have the best time doing what you do best yeah"
"Yeah"
"And promise me if you worry like this again you'll tell me"
"I promise"
"And ill be watching you play on Sunday yeah"
"Ok"
"Now come here"
And with that we slowly leant in and kissed eachother both worried about what might really happen between eachother and how they'd cope with distance.