~ Chapter 3 ~

Enjoy!!!

Not proof read lol

***********

It was the next day and Wang Yibo was walking extremely slow to his class which happened to be sex education. He absolutely didn't want to go there and have to do anything with Xiao Zhan. He was hot and it wasn't fair.

He finally reached the classroom unfortunately and opened the door to find that everyone had to sit next to their partners. Great! This has gotten even better! Wang Yibo made a 'tch' sound and sat next to Xiao Zhan pouting.

"Hey."

Wang Yibo looked beside him to find that Zhan was talking to him. "What?"

"No need to be rude Yibo! After all we are paired together for a reason! We are soulmates!! Hihihi!"

Yibo looked at him with a 'are you for real?' Look which made Zhan crack up into fits of laughter.

"Okay guys!! It looks like everyone's getting along that perfect!! Now for this class we will be doing a basic lesson as this is your first ever lesson starting this topic!"

Mrs bell walked inside the classroom. She grabbed books out of her bag and put two on each table. "Alright these books are about sex. Each book is different based on who your partner is and what gender they are. As you can see if Xiao Zhan opened his book he would see male genitals and how male x male would have sex. Seeing as Wang Yibo who is also a male is his partner."

Yibo sat there blushing. "Hey. When do you think we'll get into the real thing?" Zhan asked.

"What!? Why should you ask me i haven't paid attention to this class at all!" Yibo blushed.

"Really? Well that's okay I'll just teach you what I have learnt." He smirked.

"Definitely not." Zhan smiled.

"Boys! Nows not the time for flirting! You can do that after I explain todays session." Mrs Bell said.

Xiao Zhan smirked and Yibo blushed. "But isn't this class about bonding and getting closer to your partner as well? It's not always just about sex. Yes having sex with Yibo will probably be wonderful! Hehee but I'd also like to get to know him first." Yibo couldn't believe he said that out loud. He looked at him with his mouth agape.

"W-why would you say that you stupid bunny!! Don't say stuff like that it's embarrassing!!" Yibo yelled covering his face. Everyone laughed.

"Okay okay, yes Xiao Zhan you are correct. It's not just about sex. But we will be focusing on that aspect. You guys can flirt and get to know each other in your own time." Everyone nodded their heads. "So because it is our first lesson i won't be getting into the intimate scenes that will be for next lesson. This lesson will be focusing on each other and you will be discussing your likes and dislikes with sex. If this is your first time it's okay. You guys I'm sure can find out what you do and don't like."

"What exactly are we meant to do?" Someone asked.

"Right! You guys are to look at each other in the eyes and explain your likes and dislikes when you do that you are also to hold hands. The book that's on your desk is to guide you on how to have sex with the said gender. Please read that in your own time as well. Alright! Everyone get to it! I don't want to see people making out or not doing as said!" Everyone nodded and started the lesson.

Yibo looked at Zhan shyly to find him already looking at him. "Why are you looking at me!?" Yibo said.

"Aren't we supposed to?" Zhan replied smirking.

"Oh- I told you I don't listen in this class!" Yibo turned his head.

"Then why were you looking at me?"