An.. unexpected ally

Siren blinked his eyes open tiredly, and then shot up looking for Kappa. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned his head, sighing with relief. "Well, I didn't think you'd be out for another hour or two." They heard. "Victoria, you are a complete asshole." Kappa said while getting up, then holding out a hand for Him. Siren looked down at his arm to check for the spot where he had glass stabbed in. Nope.. not a scratch. "I'm doing this because I love you darling." She said disapprovingly. "You don't love me." He scoffed. "If you did you wouldn't use my insecurities, fears and already bruised mental health to get into my mind and manipulate me." She smiled. "My my, we're using some big words. Alright, let's fight now."

Siren dashed behind a long thick pillar of wood, Kappa following not much after. "Be careful Siren. She after you more then me." He whispered. Siren nodded and looked back. "Hey um.. if we don't make it out.." He started. "Woah woah, what's all about this 'making it out' thing? We're gonna get through this, guaranteed." Kappa smiled at him and leaned over giving him a kiss. "I love you." Siren smiled and ruffled his hair. "I love you too shortie."

Maybe they had too much confidence, maybe not enough. Either way, tragedy still happened. While Victoria attempted to use magic on Kappa, Siren bust out of nowhere and hit her. It messed up the spell and sent the wrong motives into his mind, he passed out. Siren jumped from fighting Victoria to save him, only noticing that Victorias tentacle had hit something, knocking it down which led to a train of destruction. Everything began crashing down, and Siren held his body over Kappa to protect him from anything. Victoria watched as he did, soon, the roof caved in. He thought they would be crushed, but somehow they weren't. That didn't stop a very.. familiar explosion happening though.

Siren dragged his body across the floor till he got where Kappa layed, completely knocked out. "Hey.. wake up..." he whispered. "He.. can't wake up yet." He heard Victoria land down on her feet and walk over. "You messed up the spell, his mind is confused and now he has both fake, and real memories. Right now his mind is trying to figure out what's real, and what's not. He might not be able to make it through that." She bent down, but Siren pulled him closer. "I don't care what you think of me now. But we were partners in crime. He was the first person to actually care about me, I was stupid to repay him like this." She reached over, and Siren hesitantly let go of him. "Well, I guess you can't really date a guy if your a lesbian anyways." She chuckled. "Yeash, took you long enough to stop being so transphobic." Siren said, making her laugh. "Well I think there's something I can do to increase the chances of him waking up. Here." Siren looked over as she dropped some bandages into his hands with her tentacle. "Sorry about breaking your.. legs." She said. "I'll probably forgive you one way or another. He poisoned me once soo.." he looked slightly troubled as she reached over and twirled her fingers. "Hey.. please don't kill my boyfriend." He said worriedly. "Oh shut up, I know you were planning on proposing." She tossed him something, which he fumbled to catch. "That's the ring right? You dropped it when you passed out." Both then went onto silence. I mean, Siren was happy she finally excepted Kappa and realized what she'd done, but he was also mad she did this. She was right, he was her partner in crime. Her lover, her friend, and to him she was his everything. He had so much faith in her, just to be pushed into acid. She ruined his trust, his happiness. But, at least Siren was some kind of help to him. Turns out, he only acts calm at moments or stress. It helps the other person calm down more, with two people freaked out and overwhelmed by something, it doesn't give you the best confidence. "I've done all I can." She said, breaking him from his somewhat trance. "What did you do?" He asked turning towards him. "Well, Let me explain my 'power' to let you understand."

"My tentacles are not my power. It's actually what some people would call a parasite. One day it just.. stuck to me. But I grew to like it." She smiled. "But anyways, my power is actually called 'memory advantage'. I can twist memories into looking like something else. And, I can change them back. But it's extremely hard, and extremely risky. Memories are fragile, one wrong move and everything could go.." she made explosion hand things. "So.. what did you do?" Siren asked. "Well, his memories are sorting out what looks real and what doesn't, it could care less of his opinion. But once it finished, it final. I do admit, my work is done well, so I couldn't guarantee that all his memories would be replaced.. correctly. So I basically made all of my edits look extremely fake, that should do it." Siren nodded and slid himself closer to Kappa. "Stay with him." She ordered. "Your not staying?" He asked. "He'll need rest after this, seeing me will cause him stress, and that's the last thing he needs. Just tell him you forced me to return his memories if it comes to it." Siren smiled. "Thank you, Victoria. I don't think it's too late to change." He said. She looked behind herself and smiled, then went off. Siren reached over and picked his phone out of his pocket, surprised it was there, and usable. "Hey uhh, I kinda broke both my legs and my boyfriends passed out in an abandoned Wearhouse in the middle of nowhere, can you pick me up?" He said into the phone. "Siren what the hell! You get into a life threatening situation after going missing for 2 days AFTER a physic ward breakout happening and you decide to call ME instead of the POLICE?" Pagoon yelled. Siren paused. "So, you'll be here in 20?" He sighed. "Yes, I'll be there in 20. Send me your location."

Siren wasn't allowed to work for awhile, his boss ordered him to rest. And since he broke both legs, he wasn't allowed crutches. Sooo, he had to use a wheelchair. Not too bad.

Siren went into Kappa ms room and went beside his bed. He reached up and held Kappas limp hand. "Hey babe. Wake up?" He asked. "Mmmmm.." Kappa groaned. "I don't wanna get up yet." Siren laughed. "Someone stayed up too late." Kappa scoffed. "Did not." They both laughed till eventually their laughter died down. "I cannot wait to get out of here. I don't see why they don't just let me go now, I'm fine! If anything you got hurt more then me." He crossed his arms angrily. "Yeah, but you know. Policy is policy." He sighed. "Hey Kappa, you know how much I love you?" Siren asked. "Oh yeah, a whole hell of a lot." He laughed. "How long.. do you want us to be together?" Kappa sat up and hung his legs over the edge of his bed. "Well, forever really. I always want there to be a Kappa and Siren." He said. "Why?" Siren took his hand and bent down, kissing it. "Well then, I hope you don't mind this." He left something in Kappas hand, which he opened it to see. "Oh.. my god." He said taken aback. "I wanted this proposing thing to be perfect, but I really couldn't wait." Siren laughed. "No way!" Kappa jumped down and reached for something under his bed. He pulled out his bag and rummaged through it. Once he took his hand out he showed Siren. "You were gonna.." he started. "I was getting tired of waiting so I was just gonna propose to you!" He said excitedly. "So.. that's a yes I presume?" Siren asked. "Yes yes! Of course!" Kappa threw himself into Sirens arms happily. "Oh my god! We're getting married!"