2011 - Location Unknown

The Reapers and the Council couldn't touch New England, or most of the East Coast, without losing everyone they sent. Reyna Ailith Wildes, still freshly returned from the UK, had effectively turned the area into a dead zone, despite being only a few months shy of 19. It was her territory and the Council was not at all pleased with her claim.
They were even less happy about it when she showed up uninvited at one of their meetings, lounging sideways in the chair at the head of the table.

"Awfully confident aren't you? Showing up here," one of the Councillors, a Hollen more bear than man, growled the words and Reyna smiled.

"I can kill everyone in this room before most of you even get a chance to stand without any use of magic, so yeah," her smile was more a sign of aggression at this point, cold as it was, "I'm pretty confident." The Councilor glared at her, baring ursine teeth in a snarl.

"Escort her out of here!" He roared at some of the Reapers in the room, but before they could move to follow the order, Reyna was out of her chair and had one hand around the Councillor's thick neck, her eyes gold and blood trickling down her chin from where her canines had sliced into her lip.

"Go ahead, try me," her voice was cold and even, the wicked smile on her lips making her appear half mad...
...and maybe she was.

"You're worse than a Soul Collector, you filthy mutt!" The Councillor was red in the face with fury, but as soon as the words left his mouth, his expression turned to one of shock. Reyna let him collapse against her shoulder as her free hand closed around his heart.

"All of this work I've done," she whispered the words in the Councillor's ear, "It's made me quite hungry." His eyes widened further and he let out a sound half whimper and half gasp as she tore his heart from his chest. The other Councillors and the rest of the room stared in a mix of shock and fear, silent as Reyna bit into the heart and made her way back to her chair, blood dripping down her forearm like she was eating a particularly juicy piece of fruit.

They watched with silent looks of horror as she finished off the heart and licked her lips, her smile as she sat back down dripping blood.

"Just so we're clear: The East Coast is mine. Reapers are not welcome there and I take care of my own. Do not test me on this," she grinned wider, leaning forward with her elbows rested on her knees, "because I know your faces now and I have a very long memory."