All three of us do

{This chapter contains adult scenes, please read at your own risk~}

I can't help but to wonder why they are doing this. Are they really into me or is it just a trick? Is it not weird that my kidnappers are playing with me like this?

Embarrassed and a bit shy, I blush at the insecure thought. They both seem to notice, as their reaction was to move their heads up from my body and look at me. "What are you thinking about Princess?" Nate asks.

"Well.." I hesitantly begin. "I don't get it."

"Get what?" Scott looks confused.

"This." I pause while thinking of a way to speak what's on my mind. "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Me. Why are you pleasuring me, when I am only here because you kidnaped me. Cause you wanted to find out about my father, and probably kill me." I feel tears gather at the bottom line of my eyes. Ridiculous salt water, revealing my vulnerable side.

They both look at each other for a while. The silence deafening to my overthinking brain. What will I do if it all is a trick? If they are just playing around so they can hurt me in the end? I move my legs up to my chest, feeling ashamed that I even asked. That I didn't just enjoy the moment.

"There you go asking stupid questions again." Nate scuffs.

"Because you have grown on us." Scott answers. "I wouldn't be doing this with just anyone. Especially not just an abducted victim, Y/n."

"Then why are you doing it?" I switch between looking at them, water covering parts of my vision while I try my best not to let it flow.

"Because we like you." Nate moves closer and gently flicks my forehead.

"Because we want you." Scott kisses my cheek.

"Both of you do?" My cheeks grow warmer.

"All three of us do." Dean who's standing in the doorframe chuckles.

"Dean?!" Surprised by his sudden presence, the tears softly float down my cheeks. "When did you get here?"

"A while ago." He answers with a grin on his face. "You should really learn how to be quiet. I am pretty sure the whole house heard your pretty, little moans." He walks to the bed, sitting down and signalizing for me to move over. "Now. Stop your cute head from worrying and let us treat you like the good girl you are." He wipes away my tears and kisses my forehead. "Okay?"

I nod while looking him deeply in the eyes.

"Words darling."

"Yes."

"Good girl." He moves up the bed laying down on one of my pillows. Guiding me to come with and lay down on top of him. "You have to tell us if it gets too much, okay?"

"Okay."

Dean tilts my head to the side, gently stretching out my neck. Wild sensations spread through me when the touch of his lips marks it, and his hard companion grows underneath me. He grabs my boobs from underneath my shirt, causing his breathing pattern to speed up and my body to shiver.

"Who would you like to go first?" He whispers in my ear.

"I'm not sure." I answer. How am I supposed to choose? Their all so attractive and delightful that me choosing one feels impossible.

"Come here you slut." Nate's eyes are filled with lust. I can pretty much see a fire burning in them. I turn and face Dean, he gives me a nod. Moving on all fours, I crawl over to Nate. A rough spank hitting my ass when crawling away from Dean. Fuck that felt nice.

Nate's thumb traces my lips while we look each other in the eyes. His glance full of passion. Leaning over, he pushes me down on the bed. My back hitting the mattress, and my hands pinned above my head. He places a rough, but delightful kiss on my lips. His free hand decorating my throat like a necklace, playing around with how much oxygen I get. "Let's see how badly you crave me."

The hand used around my throat moves down to my panties. Softly feeling for where the sweet spots are hidden, like it's all a game of treasure hunting and he is eager to find the price.

"Oh~" A wide smirk forms on his face from getting the reaction he was looking for. His finger circulating over my clit. My body arches underneath him, shivering from the immaculate feeling that spreads across me. "Looks like I found a treasure." He teases.

I bite my lip in excitement.

"Let's make sure this treasure knows it's all mine." He makes eye contact while undressing his remaining clothes.

Moving my pantie to the side, he teases my entrance with his tip. Leaning my upper body closer to him, I dig my nails in his back while he presses himself inside me. "Fuck, you're tight." He moans and thrusts himself deeper in me. Our breathing pattern synchronizes, and we both let out a gasp of delight. My eyes roll to the back of my head while I close them from the insane amount of thrill that rushes through my body.

He grabs my legs and places them over his shoulders, making him able to enter even deeper. "You feel so good." He chuckles sensually. Two low groans can be heard from Scott and Dean, they are oozing with lust, studying every reaction my body makes.

"Keep your eyes on me." Nate turns my head so it faces him, using two of his fingers underneath my chin.

"And what if I don't?" I joke.

"If you don't, I will stop every time you get distracted or faces another way." He grins.

I look over at Dean for guidance, but just when my head turns Nate stops. "Nooo, why?"

"I told you. Focus on me you slut."

"B-but"

"No buts." He chuckles.

"Fine. Will you please continue now?" I beg while looking him in the eyes.

Without a word he thrusts into me again, going deep and fast. Changing the tempo based on what responses he seeks for me to make.

Moaning out my name, he pulls out and groans as a warm liquid drip on my stomach and his legs shake in response. I didn't come. A disappointed look sneaks upon my face. "What are you looking so dissatisfied for?" He flicks my forehead.

"N-nothing." I smile.

"You were being a brat. Too bad I don't reward bad behavior." He chuckles and kisses my forehead gently. Grabbing a towel that's been placed on one of my nightstands, he carefully wipes off the substance. "I will make you beg for me to have you cum the next time." He whispers in my ear.