Part 4

"Okay so I think that's all. We are good to go." Janhae said and started to pack her things.

"Okay Khao, let's go." Nanon and they both went out of the house and rode their own motorcycle to the company.

After they arrived they got off their motorbikes and khaotung looked up towards the building that said 'P Enterprise'

"Okay Khao, you go to the office on the 5th floor. After that try to find as much information as possible and I will guard you from behind." Nanon said and give Khao an earpiece.

"Take this earpiece, you will connect with me and also Janhae. She will hack the company's cctv and see if on the way to the office there will be a bodyguard." Nanon said and Khao just nodded to him.

Khao take the earpiece and wear it.

"Hello testing." He test the earpiece if it was working well or not.

"Yes I can hear you." He heard Janhae's voice on the earpiece which meant it was connecting well.

"Okay let's go." Nanon said.

Both of them wore masks and hats to hide their faces and also to not let their identities be known.

They tried to enter the company from the back door that did not have guards there. When they managed to enter the company, they used the nearest elevator to the 5th floor where the office was located. When they almost reached the 5th floor, Janhae's voice was heard in their earpiece.

"Khao, Nanon there are about 5 bodyguards there so be careful. Try to knock them out quietly and try not to attract the attention of the other bodyguards." Janhae said while giving them instructions.

"Alright Janhae." They both said in unison and looked at each other and nodded, taking the cue.

When the elevator doors opened, they had their weapons ready.

"Khao, there is a bodyguard on your left and Nanon there are two bodyguards on your right. The other two are guarding the office." Janhae said as she looked at every cctv she hacked into her computer.

They looked at each other and nodded. When Khao caught a glimpse of the guard, he quickly covered the guard's mouth and nose with a handkerchief that had been smeared with sleeping pills. The guard tried to break free, but due to the effects of a strong sleeping pill he passed out after a few seconds of being held.

Finally he passed out and lay there. Soon, Nanon came and nodded to Khao indicating that he had finished the two guards. Khao nodded back and they quickly went to the office.

When they almost reached the office, they saw two guards guarding the office as Janhae told them. They quietly defeated the two guards. When they had defeated the two guards, Khao entered the office alone and Nanon guarded him from outside. Once Khao was inside, he quickly scoured every corner of the office for information. While he was flipping through the files, he heard Janhae's voice in the earpiece he was wearing.

"Nanon, Khao! Looks like you two aren't the only ones in this building." Janhae spoke up and heard her anxious voice and the sound of a computer keyboard clicking.

"What do you mean?" asked Nanon, confused.

"There are more intruders in this building. Nanon, hiding everywhere but make sure you don't get caught, we don't know how many of them there are and Khao hiding somewhere in the office. I will try to find another way out for you two." Janhae said.

Khao quickly put the file back where it came from and hid it behind the door. He took out his weapon so he could defeat the intruder.

Soon someone's footsteps were heard heading towards the office, the person held the knob and was ready to turn and enter the office.

When the person entered, Khao quickly wanted to knock the person down but the person's reflexes were faster, he managed to dodge Khao's attack. But Khao didn't stop he tried to punch the person but the person was still able to dodge by brushing Khao's hand away, and he tried to punch Khao back but Khao also managed to dodge it. They fight until the person falls to the floor from Khao's inevitable kick.

Khao climbed onto his body and tried to open the man's face to find out his identity. But the person was not as easy as Khao thought he continued to fight Khao until Khao had to stop abruptly as Janhae told him to back off and run from the office. He quickly got up, the person tried to hold his hand but he didn't succeed because Khao was able to avoid it. Khao quickly opened the floor of the office and jumped out. He jumped out and he jumped to the floor on the 4th floor and ran away from the company quickly.

[First's POV]

"Ugh that person has managed to escape" First sighed in annoyance and he saw that his hand had a bracelet that he thought belonged to the person he fought earlier.

He looked at the bracelet carefully and he could see there were letters on it. It is written 'KT'.

First try to think who this person is.

He kept the bracelet in his pocket and left the company.

I will find you..