Part 7

"Ugh..." First groaned as he stretched his body from sitting for a long time on the chair. he looked at the clock that read '10:00 am'. He stood up and decided to go outside for some fresh air.

He left his room and headed towards Ohm's room. He opened the door and saw Ohm on his desk working.

"Hey Ohm." First said, and Ohm looked at him.

"Yes?" Ohm said and continued to do his work.

"I'll be out for a bit." First tell him.

"Okay, be careful." Ohm said with his eyes fixed on the paper.

First nodded then left Ohm's room and closed the door.

He went out and decided to walk today.

As he walked, he looked up at the sky and admired it.

"The weather is good today.. I will just went to the cafe." He said and huff. Then he went to his favorite cafe where he always goes.

When he opened the door, the bell rang signaling someone to enter the cafe.

He stood in the cafe and admired the atmosphere and the smell of coffee inside. He feels relaxed with the atmosphere of the cafe that suits his preferences.

He went to the counter and waited for his turn to order. While waiting for his turn, his eyes looked around and when his eyes looked outside the cafe, he saw the figure of someone that are familiar to him. He decided to cancel his intention to order and left the cafe to follow the person. He quickly followed the person's steps. He followed the person until the person turned into a dark alley. Without thinking, First followed the person until he lost track due to the darkness that filled the alley. He tried to follow the person back. He stepped back and looked around, wary of possible traps. He backed away trying to get out of the alley.

"Gotcha." suddenly someone's voice was heard and First's steps stopped. He turned his body and faced the person.

"I didn't know you were so interested in me huh?" the man spoke and slowly he approached First who didn't move at all in his place.

The man continued to slowly approach First until he stopped at the only light source in the hallway. The man took off his mask and smiled slyly at First.

First looked at his face and when he saw the person's eyes he couldn't deny that his eyes were not that strange to him. Then the person he met on his mission a few days ago crossed his mind. He was sure that the person standing in front of him was the same person he met at the company a few days ago.

"We meet again, it's fate, right?" The man said and smiled at First.

"If it's destiny, you're unfortunate for me." First said and rolled his eyes.

"Calm down dear." The man said and chuckled.

"Shut your mouth Khaotung." First said angrily then called the man's name.

"Oh wow you already know my name? I'm not surprised babe because I know you're a mafia too right? Hm or should I say mafia first ranking in the world.. First Kanaphan Puitrakul?" Khaotung said and smiled slyly at First and raised his eyebrows.

He couldn't help but feel a little excited when he found out that the person in front of him was interested in him.