Part 8

(Third person POV)

"Sir, they seem to have met each other, and as for the people who have broken into your company, I assume they are behind it." the young man was talking to a man in his 40s.

"Keep following them until you get more information." The man said firmly.

"Yes sir." said the young man, he bowed and left the office.

The man in his 40s stood and faced his office window with a view of the capital.

"So it looks like they've met huh?" He said and grinned.

You two just wait.. Soon it will be your turn, I will destroy you in my hands..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Khaotung's POV)

I walk down the street because I just want to. As I walked, I felt someone following me, but when I looked back, no one was suspicious. I ignored it and continued walking. I could feel it after a few minutes until I decided to turn into a dark alley to see who it was.

I went inside and hid. I saw the person looking for me so I showed myself to him.

"Find me sir?" I said calmly.

The person looked surprised and turned to me.

"Now.." I walked towards him slowly. "Who sent you to kill me huh?" I said.

The man was just silent

"Tch what now? cats have tongues?" I said and snickered.

What I didn't know was that the man quietly pulled out his knife. He suddenly attacked me but I quickly stopped him. I kicked his stomach so hard that he was pushed back, I took the opportunity to kick the knife in his hand. Now the knife has fallen on the floor.

The man got up to attack me again, but I managed to knock him down.

I thought it was over but suddenly around 5-6 guys came down the alley.

I looked at the man who was lying there and he was still conscious and smirked at me with his face covered in blood.

I didn't move and thought how to beat them all, argh why I didn't bring my weapon earlier.

All the men moved in unison and tried to attack me. I didn't think and just fought unarmed while they all came armed. While I was fighting, I didn't realize someone I had knocked down got back up and pointed a knife at me without me noticing.

Suddenly someone kicked the knife and knocked it back. I quickly punched the guy I was fighting and that knocked him down. I turned to the man and it was... First.

I was quite surprised to see him here.

"What are you-"

"Save your questions for later, we have to knock everyone first." First said.

I just nodded and we both continued to fight them until they all fell.

I gasped and suddenly I felt a pain around my arm, I looked at it and it turned out to be a cut from the match.

I tried to stop the bleeding but First grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hallway.

"Where do we want to go?" I asked because First just dragged me along without saying anything.

He dragged me until we stopped in front of a car.

He opened the passenger door and motioned for me to enter. I looked at him confused.

First snickered and pushed me but not too hard, into the car. He closed the passenger door and ran to the driver's seat. He got in and started the engine.

"First, where are we going?" I asked confused where he wanted to take me.

"My house." First said and keep driving.

I just nodded to him.

"Ouch.." I said as I felt my arm getting worse.

First looked at me and he saw my bloody arm.