chapter 18

Omar pov

haven't been the same lately, me and d have been arguing lately mostly from me coming home late , but it's not like that for real I'm just tryna get the bread and show her the life we are about to be living. It's about 8:30 am and I'm just now about to go home , and I already know we are finna have a argument , and I just hate to see her mad or upset with me for something, it just iterates me badly and mentally , she is the love of my life and can't afford to see her leaving me , but let me get ready because now I'm home.

" where you was this time or is it the same response as always " D asked
" Dejnay just lemme talk to you ma" i said
" what Omar what you wanna talk about pretty sure it isn't important " she said
" yes it is ma , i blamed everybody fo my problems when i really needed to blame myself, and i been out the house just to think , the only time i don't feel alone is when im around you , you the only one that shows me love and affection but in front of everyone i feel lonely , money is the only thing im tryna focus on , and you , I like that you don't judge me , i like that you would always be thea when i vent , all im tryna say is I'm tryna make us money so that way I wanna live a better life with you , and I wanna have my kids wit you i nevea eva thought about cheating while I'm out of the house, all I wanna do is move far away with you ma i love you " i said as i was looking up and I always new this lil girl was emotional "come hea" as we set there cuddling, and went to sleep we talk about this more when we wake up .

chuu.
anyways hiiii

i have a new story coming , it's in its place right now just give me a few