Chapter 12

Y'all I'm sorry I didn't feel like going on a mission to look at pictures of promises rings 💔 the day I get one the day I will be proud.

Sharife POV

"Thank you bubba" Maddie said crying "
You welcome ma" I said kissing her forehead . And after we went eat at some restaurant mont went to  and ngl food was good , so when me and Maddie got home it was just like 9:30 and we just ate the rest of our food and talk, then we went n took us a shower and went to bed .

The next morning. 5:30 Am

Omar POV : at 5 fucking 30 in da morning I get a call that I need to be the trap because some down bad niggas wanna be all in my damn business so I called all them boys n let lil ma sleep because what has to do with money dose not have to do with her and as soon as I was about to put my shoes on she wakes up " we're you goin at 5:40 in the morning marmar " I freaking hate that name but you know if I say some mean my baby goin get in ha feelings and it's to early fah that " I'm goin to the trap ma and make sure my shit  not taken " I said kissing her couple times befor she get ha words out " okay be safe love you" " she said " love you to ma ima be back in a few hours you think you can sleep mammas " I asked " yeah I think so I can try " "ok ma try love you " " love you to marmar" and she was back sleep . N I left .

At the trap: 6:25 am

I'm half way to tired for this but I gotta get my money and put it in my different trap house that nobody know about. Not even rife and nem.